Nyom
So we're lumbered with him for the coming season then? I honestly thought he'd gone last year.
(07-14-2019, 10:43 AM)MassDebater Wrote: So we're lumbered with him for the coming season then? I honestly thought he'd gone last year.

He is good enough for the Championship. Especially as back up. Other areas need attention first
(07-14-2019, 10:43 AM)MassDebater Wrote: So we're lumbered with him for the coming season then? I honestly thought he'd gone last year.

He was only on loan. He played about half of the games for Leganes so guess they weren't that impressed with him to take him on permanently.

With us having no right back, he's perfectly fine for this league if he doesn't throw his toys out the pram again.
Sadly, I think that's a big IF!

I agree other areas need improving first.
(07-14-2019, 10:47 AM)Lightnin Wrote:

He was only on loan. He played about half of the games for Leganes so guess they weren't that impressed with him to take him on permanently.

With us having no right back, he's perfectly fine for this league if he doesn't throw his toys out the pram again.

The problem is is that he seems entirely disinterested, and looked that way at Leganes too.

He knows full well this is his final decent contract, and with no intention from us or him to extend it we only have his questionable professionalism to rely on.

Shame China/UAE leagues don't seem to care about rightbacks... think we're pretty stuck with him.
(07-14-2019, 10:50 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

The problem is is that he seems entirely disinterested, and looked that way at Leganes too.

He knows full well this is his final decent contract, and with no intention from us or him to extend it we only have his questionable professionalism to rely on.

Shame China/UAE leagues don't seem to care about rightbacks... think we're pretty stuck with him.

And he's getting £35k a week for it!
As an insight into his level of engagement with the club, he's spent the past week pretending on Instagram that he's still on holiday. He recently posted a video of himself driving with Gibbs.
(07-14-2019, 10:51 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

Flex down?
(07-14-2019, 10:51 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

I bet Jenkins can't sleep at night knowing that   Big Grin
Should have kept him last season, it was criminal that we relied on Tosin and Mears until Holgate. Not saying he’s good but he’s a better right back than them two. Still getting over how bad the decision making has been for years