YouTube streams
(07-13-2019, 09:44 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 08:02 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 06:44 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: 3 nil. Jack shitzwater bodged clearance lays it on for Bacca (I think)

O’Shea if you want to be accurate.

Did you read the whole post braindead?

Yes, obviously written by an idiot that got it wrong and was derogatory about Fitzwater....thinking he made a mistake so you changed his name but as with many things, was mistaken.

Those that firstly resort to abuse are always doing it to cover their lack of intellect or to cover the fact they were wrong
On a more serious note, I feel for Jack Fitzwater. I genuinely believe O’Shea and Ferguson have overtaken him in the race for the central defensive spots.

As a side, if we were to get a serious buyer for Bartley. I’d sell him.
(07-13-2019, 10:31 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: On a more serious note, I  feel for Jack Fitzwater. I genuinely believe O’Shea and Ferguson have overtaken him in the race for the central defensive spots.

i think playing 3 at the back would suit us more next season if we play hegazi fergerson and oshea

i would sell livermore aswell as bartley
(07-13-2019, 10:45 PM)spyro 123 Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 10:31 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: On a more serious note, I  feel for Jack Fitzwater. I genuinely believe O’Shea and Ferguson have overtaken him in the race for the central defensive spots.

As a side, if we were to get a serious buyer for Bartley. I’d sell i
i think playing 3 at the back would suit us more next season if we play hegazi fergerson and oshea

I like Ferguson. Reminds me of Jara however. Height may be an issue especially at Championship level.

Livermore again an interesting one. Where do you play him in midfield? IMO isn’t good enough as the deepest pivot especially when we will look to dominate games. Isn’t good enough going forward. He’s a strange one as you certainly tell he’s a favourite of coaches (was Captain today). 

With Bruce looking to join Newcastle I wouldn’t be surprised to see Livermore be a target.  

I think Bilic needs to work our very quickly which of the Academy graduates are good enough to be part of the first team squad.
I think we could be relegated with what we've got at the moment.
I'd be happy to survive this season and pray for a miracle. next.
(07-13-2019, 10:28 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 06:44 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: 3 nil. Jack shitzwater bodged clearance lays it on for Bacca (I think)

Yes, obviously written by an idiot that got it wrong and was derogatory about Fitzwater....thinking he made a mistake so you changed his name but as with many things, was mistaken.

Those that firstly resort to abuse are always doing it to cover their lack of intellect or to cover the fact they were wrong

Big Grin

Put your tampon back in mad, as I said "I think". I stand corrected darling.
(07-13-2019, 10:45 PM)spyro 123 Wrote:

Livermore needs to get back to where he was when he made his first appearances for us and got his England call up. He was much livelier about the pitch. As he settled into a side that liked to play on it's heels, not going forward, his play became laboured.

Very true
(07-14-2019, 07:25 AM)cosmicted Wrote: I think we could be relegated with what we've got at the moment.
I'd be happy to survive this season and pray for a miracle. next.

I don't think the squad is that bad, yet.
Clarnet v2.0
(07-14-2019, 09:16 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Very true

Shouldn't you be over on the politics bored calling people nazi's?