Mark Naylor article
goalkeeping coach. Interesting read if someone post the link off the E&D? Won’t work for me
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...west-brom/
Worth reading, that.
Great article. Well played Boaz Myhill - although why on earth didn't the club offer that?!
(07-13-2019, 08:51 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote: Great article. Well played Boaz Myhill - although why on earth didn't the club offer that?!

Yep. My thoughts too.
(07-13-2019, 09:01 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 08:51 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote: Great article. Well played Boaz Myhill - although why on earth didn't the club offer that?!

Yep. My thoughts too.

Mark Jenkins.
(07-13-2019, 09:27 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 09:01 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Yep. My thoughts too.

Mark Jenkins.

Indeed.
Good article. Interesting line about Dowling is separating academy from First Team. Wasn't that one of the good things that people highlighted that we don't do with our Academy that Citeh do? Now we won't be doing it...hmmm

It's worrying. If he is integral to the youth set up, why is he not looked after with health insurance??

Also didn't like the quote that the yoof will get chances if we have no money to spend.
What a good read. A bit concerning that the Academy players are to be separated from the first team at the training ground in future. Also, Myhill has gone up in my estimation, surely the club should have helped out. On the positive side, everyone comments on Slav's commitment and enthusiasm.