Saido to Brum?
Spoke to to Brummigum earlier, their nor happy if Saudi rocks up.
(07-08-2019, 03:47 PM)MassDebater Wrote: This likely won't be popular, but I'd give Saddo a chance to redeem himself. I think he could still do a job (with the right guidance).

Unfortunately, his off field antics bring far, far too much baggage. Always late for training, disrespectful to team mates, the partying, drinking, drugs, driving offences, fights and everything that comes with him just isn't worth it.

Sad as there is a player there if he wanted it enough, so much footballing talent and he's wasted it.
(07-08-2019, 03:47 PM)MassDebater Wrote: This likely won't be popular, but I'd give Saddo a chance to redeem himself. I think he could still do a job (with the right guidance).

Aha - I know who you are now!!!  Cool
(07-08-2019, 08:47 PM)baggpuss Wrote:

Jeesh, I couldn't have given you a bigger clue in the Wastegrounds!
(07-08-2019, 05:35 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

This has every chance of being understatement of the year.

Can't even believe that anybody would countenance employing this poisonous has-been. He'll continue to take whatever he can from the contract that he was mistakenly given, blow the lot on drink and drugs and be on the scrap-heap before he's thirty.
The idea that the arrival of this toxic waster would be welcomed into any club, anywhere  is, quite honestly, ridiculous.
(07-08-2019, 08:59 PM)74bus Wrote:

Can't even believe that anybody would countenance employing this poisonous has-been. He'll continue to take whatever he can from the contract that he was mistakenly given, blow the lot on drink and drugs and be on the scrap-heap before he's thirty.
The idea that the arrival of this toxic waster would be welcomed into any club, anywhere  is, quite honestly, ridiculous.

So, you're on the fence then?!
(07-08-2019, 09:05 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 08:59 PM)74bus Wrote:

So, you're on the fence then?!

Yeah,
On the one hand, he was scuttled out of Brentford after playing Billy Big Bollocks, reported to have behaved the same at England under 23 camps, punched by Morrison for being a cocky twat at the Albion, caught on camera high on drugs/alcohol whilst driving, being constantly late for training and disrespectful of team mates whilst scoring virtually bugger all in loads of games for Stoke and on the other hand....
he likes his mom.
It's a tough one   Big Grin
(07-08-2019, 08:51 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 08:47 PM)baggpuss Wrote:

Jeesh, I couldn't have given you a  bigger clue in the Wastegrounds!

Strangely enough - I hadn't seen that! Undecided