Gaming clique
Loft conversion plans will scupper any console purchase in the short term sadly. Will get the twins whatever the current Nintendo console is when they’re ready, fingers crossed there will be some backwards compatibility for it.
In the form of his life.
Loving my sons switch, not that I play on it much really. Enjoying Subnautica on pc . Only just started. Pretty good
(02-14-2019, 09:53 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:38 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Links awakening remake makes me really want a switch...

Get one! Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros, Football Manager 19...

I play my Switch more than anything, only real time I get these days is
During my commute.

Hows FM19? I havent played one in bloody ages, but the Mrs bought me a switch last year, and after BOTW and Odyssey looking for something else on it. I'm on chapter 5 of red dead and haven't played anything else since starting it so i reckon FM20 will be out by the time I get round to buying it! Generally though how does it play on the switch? How does the matchday graphics pan out / how much depth is there in what you can do compared to say the PC version?
(02-14-2019, 03:03 PM)BeijingBaggie Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:53 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:38 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Links awakening remake makes me really want a switch...

Get one! Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros, Football Manager 19...

I play my Switch more than anything, only real time I get these days is
During my commute.

Hows FM19? I havent played one in bloody ages, but the Mrs bought me a switch last year, and after BOTW and Odyssey looking for something else on it. I'm on chapter 5 of red dead and haven't played anything else since starting it so i reckon FM20 will be out by the time I get round to buying it! Generally though how does it play on the switch? How does the matchday graphics pan out / how much depth is there in what you can do compared to say the PC version?

Honest answer: Dunno, haven’t got it yet. Had FM18 though and that was great, obviously doesn’t have all the features of the PC version but does have all of the key features, the match engine is fine. The big draw though is just having a decent handheld version, I played it on every commute and journey for months. By the time I was done with it (6th straight CL with Albion or something daft) I’d sunk 45 days into it according to the game clock.
Sounds good, might pick it up. tbh the massive depth doesnt bother me and a slightly wound in version might suit as I found in the later years I couldn't stick an FM as there was too much to keep an eye on. Last one I properly did I think was maybe 06/07.

Did you finish BOTW? I was annoyed that you couldnt go and finish stuff on the map after you did the last gannon fight... hoping red dead doesnt have the same problem as I'm on holiday now from work and wanna wrap up the bulk of the main quests but still want to go and fanny around the map after that
(02-14-2019, 03:40 PM)BeijingBaggie Wrote: Sounds good, might pick it up. tbh the massive depth doesnt bother me and a slightly wound in version might suit as I found in the later years I couldn't stick an FM as there was too much to keep an eye on. Last one I properly did I think was maybe 06/07.

Did you finish BOTW? I was annoyed that you couldnt go and finish stuff on the map after you did the last gannon fight... hoping red dead doesnt have the same problem as I'm on holiday now from work and wanna wrap up the bulk of the main quests but still want to go and fanny around the map after that

Finished BOTW but never 100% completed it. Keep saying I’ll go back and find the remaining 30-40 shrines and maybe even buy the DLC but I never get round to it.

I see FF9 is out on the Switch. That’ll be next for the commute.
Current game: Witcher 3. I'm amazed at how massive the game world is, it's ridiculous. Been playing it for a few weeks here and there and barely gotten anywhere.

RE2 when it drops in price is next.
Borderlands 3! Onions??

Loved the second one, played a ridiculous amount of time on it. Now I've just started a new playthrough again and forgot how brilliant it was.
The only gaming I’ve managed has been rocket league at work, we did some testing with Apex but I’m not really a fan. It’s fortnite with better graphics. Looks sweet at 120fps though.
In the form of his life.
Just got RE2 remake from work as a birthday present. Cannot wait to get stuck into this, it looks ridiculously good.
In the form of his life.