Gaming clique
(01-29-2019, 12:41 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote: I was on the Anthem Alpha a little and VIP demo last week (only as I’m EA Access).

If the VIP demo is anything to go by for the public one this weekend. Don’t plan your Friday night around it, hardly anyone got on due to sever issues. Sat and Sun were a bit better. They might be ok this weekend but with loads more people trying, and it is EA we are talking about.

Sounds about right.  Battlefield V is still really buggy and has been out since November, the last patch was 9gb!
(01-29-2019, 12:11 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Another important Fred....

Really want RE2 remake but doubt I’ll get much time. I got uncharted 4 when I got my PS4 pro and picked up 1, 2 and 3 on 1 disc for a tenner before Xmas, still haven’t finished 1... think I’m at 80%. I have nearly mastered balancing a sleeping baby on the shoulder whilst gaming though, till they wake up/sick/poop. Delete as appropriate.

I only get to play Mario Kart and Mario Party on the Switch and that is largely controlled by a 3 year old that is getting better at the games than me. This is what you've got to come!
(01-29-2019, 12:59 PM)methoxyl Wrote: Gaming is for kids

So is being a sad twat on the internet.
(01-29-2019, 01:07 PM)Lightnin Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:11 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Another important Fred....

Really want RE2 remake but doubt I’ll get much time. I got uncharted 4 when I got my PS4 pro and picked up 1, 2 and 3 on 1 disc for a tenner before Xmas, still haven’t finished 1... think I’m at 80%. I have nearly mastered balancing a sleeping baby on the shoulder whilst gaming though, till they wake up/sick/poop. Delete as appropriate.

I only get to play Mario Kart and Mario Party on the Switch and that is largely controlled by a 3 year old that is getting better at the games than me. This is what you've got to come!

I do look forward to getting whatever the next Nintendo console is when they’re ready, the PS4 will probs be my last console.
In the form of his life.
(01-29-2019, 01:16 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 01:07 PM)Lightnin Wrote:

I do look forward to getting whatever the next Nintendo console is when they’re ready, the PS4 will probs be my last console.

I play my Switch more than anything else these days, it’s perfect for commuting.
Bump for Josh.
In the form of his life.
(02-04-2019, 08:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Bump for Josh.

I've missed this, apologies. I have deleted my thread. 

I'm increasingly finding I don't have much time to play video games, due to work and other hobbies. I find it a real struggle to get into excellent games like Red Dead 2. It's just so massive.

I've decided to go a little old school and play some PS2 classics. I'm considering going through the Time Splitters series, at the moment.
I did original silent hill not so long ago, dated graphics but still enjoyable.
In the form of his life.
(02-04-2019, 10:43 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I did original silent hill not so long ago, dated graphics but still enjoyable.

I've never played a Silent Hill game. I have the original, downloaded on a PS1 emulator on my phone.

I love the Uncharted games. I suppose if you played through 1-4 one after the over, it would get repetitive.

Uncharted 2 was the best, IMO. 4 is good, excellent graphics and a decent story, but it adds nothing new to a fairly stale series, gameplay wise. 

Great games, but not a patch on the Last of Us, also a game developed by Naughty Dog.
Bought a PS4 at Christmas and tbh I’ve played about an hour or so of Rachet and Clank (spelling). One thing I hadn’t realised in the last few years is how ducking expensive games have become, £50 odd pounds for some. I wanted to play the remake of Resident Evil 2 but think I will wait awhile until it gets cheaper. Worra fuckin rip-off gaming as become.

Also are there no simple fun games anymore that don’t require you to spend weeks completing endless boring tasks or learning to get to grips with your character, car, ship etc? All I require from a game these days is to kill a few aliens, zombies, race my kid around a Mario type track or score a goal whilst not having to learn the latest crappy step over etc.