Just back from Croatia...
Hi, off to Amadria Park in Andrija this summer for 2 weeks, anybody ever been? First visit to Croatia but above sounds encouraging

Cheers

Cuzer
A Country We absolutely love, went 8 years in a row 7 to Cavtat and 1 to Rovinj, have made a lot of Croatian friends over the years and one is now a rabid Baggie, who I send a shirt to every year. Also love going into Bosnia Slovenia and Montenegro. If you go to Dubrovnik, it is worth going into the exhibition of the Dubrovnik defenders, it is sobering.
I really love Croatia, definitely my favourite place to visit.
We’ve been 4 times, twice to Dubrovnik before kids and twice to Medulin, a small holiday resort not far from Pula, with kids. Every holiday was superb, always plenty to do, superb food, weather and it’s the only place I’ll swim in the sea as it’s so clear.
They don't accept boat people.

That's why.
I am slightly dissapointed people have cottoned on to Croatia.

I have been 3 times, and each time I have I have loved it more. Only issue is now it's full of tits. Hvar is now unbearable and Korcula is getting busier by account of my mate (well I've met him twice) who lives there has been telling me.
(06-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Hi, off to Amadria Park in Andrija this summer for 2 weeks, anybody ever been? First visit to Croatia but above sounds encouraging

Cheers

Cuzer
Ain't bin as far south as Split, Cuzer, always go to Rovinj, but for me Croatia teks some beating.  Big Grin