BoJo
(06-19-2019, 10:54 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 05:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 03:08 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 07:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 06:58 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Would rather have alf stewart off home and away

I bet you want a really hard Brexit...

No just a brexit that's what 17 odd million voted for but the remoaners don't believe in it.

And what is Brexit? What will it entail? How will Britain operate after we have left? All I’ve heard is glib statements like Leave means Leave... yes and then what? Why are we in a stronger position as a country when we have left? 

Of course remainers don’t believe in leaving why would they? Is there a good, rational argument to do so?
It's not a short term thing anybody who thinks that are idiots in the words of DEKKA .

It might take 5 years to flourish some havnt anything to lose they feel they are on the scrap heap anyhow .    This is what you get when you don't listen to people's gripes and they are all in the Westminsters bubble and don't give a shit about any of us if we leave or not  .     They are in it all for themselves. Politics is fucked and I hope when this shitstorm is over the lot are on the scrap heap aswell .......get Prince William in charge fuck all the parties off and then you know what your left with .....dictatorship.......Labour and the Tories can sink without a trace useless bastards .

Re-read what you've written there China. You're hugely frustrated with Westminster and the main parties. The EU was made a scapegoat of all their failures. You'll find that vast swathes of Remainers share your frustrations with our politicians. Exiting the EU without a deal won't punish the politicians.
(06-19-2019, 11:24 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 03:08 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 07:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I bet you want a really hard Brexit...

No just a brexit that's what 17 odd million voted for but the remoaners don't believe in it.

And what is Brexit? What will it entail? How will Britain operate after we have left? All I’ve heard is glib statements like Leave means Leave... yes and then what? Why are we in a stronger position as a country when we have left? 

Of course remainers don’t believe in leaving why would they? Is there a good, rational argument to do so?
It's not a short term thing anybody who thinks that are idiots in the words of DEKKA .

It might take 5 years to flourish some havnt anything to lose they feel they are on the scrap heap anyhow .    This is what you get when you don't listen to people's gripes and they are all in the Westminsters bubble and don't give a shit about any of us if we leave or not  .     They are in it all for themselves. Politics is fucked and I hope when this shitstorm is over the lot are on the scrap heap aswell .......get Prince William in charge fuck all the parties off and then you know what your left with .....dictatorship.......Labour and the Tories can sink without a trace useless bastards .

Re-read what you've written there China. You're hugely frustrated with Westminster and the main parties. The EU was made a scapegoat of all their failures. You'll find that vast swathes of Remainers share your frustrations with our politicians. Exiting the EU without a deal won't punish the politicians.
I want out I don't want free movement our infestructure is at breaking point yes we ja e nurses over here they can stop our housing is at breaking point we could build houses for 10 years still not enough for demand ......everyone is to blame on all sides . As for the eu you can't bail out British steel I u derstand due to  eu regulations I'm sure there are hundreds of rules to stop things .......wanting secure borders isn't racists but I bet some on here will say it is ........I couldn't give a toss if they do .
Immigration will (imo) increase outside the EU. China, India et al will want visas for trade deals and because we will be desperate, they will get them.

Stewart is the only one of the lot who lives in the real world, even if he is still a bastard tory. Johnson is an idiotic charlatan and anyone who voted for him deserves everything they get.
(06-19-2019, 02:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 11:24 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 03:08 AM)The liquidator Wrote: No just a brexit that's what 17 odd million voted for but the remoaners don't believe in it.

I want out I don't want free movement our infestructure is at breaking point yes we ja e nurses over here they can stop our housing is at breaking point we could build houses for 10 years still not enough for demand ......everyone is to blame on all sides . As for the eu you can't bail out British steel I u derstand due to  eu regulations I'm sure there are hundreds of rules to stop things .......wanting secure borders isn't racists but I bet some on here will say it is ........I couldn't give a toss if they do .

Immigration won't stop. It'll just come from other places.

The lack of affordable housing has nothing to do with the EU.

The UK could have nationalised British Steel, the only EU regs are to do with buying at market value instead of for cheap. That was a domestic decision.

We have a secure border, we're not in Schengen and we're an island.

Stop blaming Brussels for the faults of Westminster.
Monkey face is a gonna

Token Muslim will probly withdraw too
Well yes agreed. I meant the real world as in he backs the only brexit outcome that might ever actually happen. No deal and re negotiations won't. Hopefully Johnson will back no deal, it obviously doesn't get through parliament, article 50 revoked, GE called, Johnson the shortest term Pm ever! (not holding my breath unfortunately)
Boris Johnson: the insane electing the inane.
I find it quite funny Johnson's supporters jumping to his defence about having a row with his girlfriend, worried it might derail his leadership bid. As if the lies, the gaffes, the infidelity and the racism has had any effect.
(06-22-2019, 04:12 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I find it quite funny Johnson's supporters jumping to his defence about having a row with his girlfriend, worried it might derail his leadership bid. As if the lies, the gaffes, the infidelity and the racism has had any effect.

Infidelity and racism didn't stop Corbyn becoming a party leader.
(06-22-2019, 07:02 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 04:12 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I find it quite funny Johnson's supporters jumping to his defence about having a row with his girlfriend, worried it might derail his leadership bid. As if the lies, the gaffes, the infidelity and the racism has had any effect.

Infidelity and racism didn't stop Corbyn becoming a party leader.

Which kind of backs up my point (although the anti-Semitism has only become apparent since Corbyn has become leader IIRC). Boris is bomb proof.