Poll: Snack World Cup Last 32 Game 5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monster Munch
77.78%
35 77.78%
Snaps
22.22%
10 22.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Snacks World Cup Last 32 Game 5
After Pork Scratchings romped home yesterday (disappointing by Twiglets) - will today be any closer...this is one I thought could be a mis-match Monster Munch v Snaps
This will be another one sided affair with pickled onion MM driving that side on to an easy victory imvhfo.
Spicy tomato snaps imo are the nicest individual snack and trump all the MM flavours, but that’s all it’s got. MM has pickled onion, roasted beef & flamin’ hot which are all nice. A bit like Argentina not winning anything despite having Messi. This is a similar battle to Wlakers many flavours v Frazzles.

the cheese snaps were never up to much.

MM will disappointingly win easily
I'm a glory hunting Pickled Onion Monster Munch fan. C'mon you purple beauties!
Dreaming of sunlit uplands.
Roast Beef one of my favourite crisps
Flaming Hot monster munch are elite but tomato snaps push them close.

In order -

1. Flaming Hot MM
2. Tomato Snaps
3. Pickled onion MM
MM to win 2 - 1
(06-14-2019, 06:11 AM)Peachy Wrote: This will be another one sided affair with pickled onion MM driving that side on to an easy victory imvhfo.

Aye, pickled onion MM could be like Ronaldo taking Portugal all the way to glory.
Monster Munch. On the proviso it's the nice beef flavoured ones and not the horrible, acidic pickled onion ones.
(06-14-2019, 09:11 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Monster Munch. On the proviso it's the nice beef flavoured ones and not the horrible, acidic pickled onion ones.

Fuck off down the Snaps!
Dreaming of sunlit uplands.