Bilic signing tells me that all must be ok behind the scene
He is a very good manager, he would never have come if all this so called unrest was going on ,He obviously fancies it ,remember the team in the end wasn't good enough ,so maybe with a few tweaks here and there he gets the funds to build a team worthy of a top two  finish most of the negativity is  paper talk so lets just wait and see
Nah can’t be, Heath At It was saying the other day how he has insight and everything is a mess. And he knows his shit, I recall him being the first to call Milliband as winner of the 2015 election.
Crikey. Meeeeow. Stalker ahoy.
ha ha
If only we'd shown some ambition like Swansea, & gone for Steve Cooper.    Angry
(06-13-2019, 04:59 PM)moley63 Wrote: He is a very good manager, he would never have come if all this so called unrest was going on ,He obviously fancies it ,remember the team in the end wasn't good enough ,so maybe with a few tweaks here and there he gets the funds to build a team worthy of a top two  finish most of the negativity is  paper talk so lets just wait and see

I would argue the team was good enough. Suicide tactics and an amazing ability to shoot ourselves in the foot.   Oh,  I almost forgot, a bent ref,  all conspired to keep us at Championship level.
I've no knowledge of what happens behind the scenes, unrest or not, but I'd like to see Shan stay on in some role and someone appointed/promoted to ensure the Academy succeeds.
(06-13-2019, 05:11 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Crikey. Meeeeow. Stalker ahoy.

You definitely know you're shit, eh pal?  Big Grin Big Grin
All I can say is that he hasn't won a fuggin game since he's been here!!! Needs to sharpen up. :-)
(06-13-2019, 05:11 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Crikey. Meeeeow. Stalker ahoy.

Big Grin