Trump
(06-04-2019, 09:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 02:34 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 11:48 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Just read his comments towards Sadiq Khan. Ffs, he acts like a 10 year old.

Spot on.  

Even Trumps vernacular is of a backward pre-teen. He said some nashty nashty fings about me - so I don’t like him.

Distraction tactics, anything to get people talking about something other than his possible impeachment. I'm convinced half of his lunacy is an act.

You give him far too much credit. He's a narcissistic, egotistical, sexist ignoramus. His success owes everything to him being born into money.
Delighted to see the crowds turn out in their ones and twos for Trump. 

[Image: D8LjSNgXUAMfSLd.jpg]
Watch to the end to hear one of the greatest insults ever.

(06-02-2019, 08:40 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: So far Trump has recommended Farage and Boris! My list I posted a few weeks ago seems pretty accurate (birds of a feather etc). I worry for our future with people like them at the forefront of politics.

Says the birdbrain who recommends Pulis and Jenkins
(06-05-2019, 07:28 AM)4-hero Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:40 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: So far Trump has recommended Farage and Boris! My list I posted a few weeks ago seems pretty accurate (birds of a feather etc). I worry for our future with people like them at the forefront of politics.

Says the birdbrain who recommends Pulis and Jenkins

I can’t remember any of your posts...
The orange faced moron just sat next to Leo Varadkar and compared the Irish border to the Mexico-US border, and said that Brexit (which will be hugely damaging to Ireland) will be good for Ireland.

Beggars belief.
(06-05-2019, 07:04 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: The orange faced moron just sat next to Leo Varadkar and compared the Irish border to the Mexico-US border, and said that Brexit (which will be hugely damaging to Ireland) will be good for Ireland.

Beggars belief.

Fucking hell
[Image: D8UaDxsV4AgmNQy.jpg:large]
(06-06-2019, 07:51 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: [Image: D8UaDxsV4AgmNQy.jpg:large]
Hi ya Monty.

Better, I suppose, than the “There are good people only on the enemy’s side. A la Corbyn!
I always took the opinion, he's a moron, but he isn't our moron. Then along comes Boris....