Annus horribilis
And the gap between us and our neighbours will only get bigger given the state of affairs at our club
(05-27-2019, 03:59 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:55 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Supamart Wrote: Given our fate, and that of our two near neighbours this season, has there ever been a worse season ever for us, or at least in recent years ?

This is not taking into account the seasons of us being relegated.

It's been horrible. How many points were we ahead of Villa before their run? Actually I don't want to think about it. I feel sick.

Signing off for a while.......

Still finished 4 above them. And if hadn't been for that wanker Graham Scott...

Exactly. They looked incredibly average in the second leg. Nothing special at all.

Didn't look much cop today. Two lucky goals and fuck all else.

I honestly believe Leeds would have smashed them.

The stars allingned for them this season for sure. What can you say. Shit floats to the top......
Just console yourselves by imagining the thrashings that poor side will get next season.
(05-27-2019, 04:01 PM)lesley Wrote: Just console yourselves by imagining the thrashings that poor side will get next season.

Unfortunately with rich owners and Premier league millions they can invest. Here's hoping they do a Fulham.
(05-27-2019, 03:58 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:55 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Supamart Wrote: Given our fate, and that of our two near neighbours this season, has there ever been a worse season ever for us, or at least in recent years ?

This is not taking into account the seasons of us being relegated.

It's been horrible. How many points were we ahead of Villa before their run? Actually I don't want to think about it. I feel sick.

Signing off for a while.......

Still finished 4 above them. And if hadn't been for that wanker Graham Scott...
Frankly 4 above them rings hollow at the moment plus knowing that we are going to
Lose many of the players who gave us that position

I have zero faith in our owner going into the biggest close season in years
They also escape the FFP shitstorm that was heading their way. Derby's fate will be interesting.
Luckiest twats in the entire Universe. But they had an incredible run which only fuelled the arrogance and the confidence of them and their fans.

We could all see this coming for weeks now, its happened....fuuuuuuuck
Although I think he's a tosser, we should have appointed Smith last Summer. Same old Albion.
(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Although I think he's a tosser, we should have appointed Smith last Summer. Same old Albion.

Seems you can blame Lai for that
(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Although I think he's a tosser, we should have appointed Smith last Summer. Same old Albion.

I wanted him too. But he is now a cunt of the highest magnitude. Forever fishy.