Brexit Party
Running away with the European elections. 

The Vegan Sausage Roll Party doing well too.
Good night for every party not called Labour, Conservative or UKIP so far.

Also, the politics bored exists.
You HAVE to offer sausage rolls at ANY party, tis the first rule of hosting ffsl

Cheese and pineapple on sticks are optional however.

Will there be a clown and dancers at the party?

Cheese with onion crisps are my fave.

Prawns in a cocks tail at a push.

Greetings all.
Me and Mrs just saying if they’d been a remain party headed by someone of a high profile, eg Ken Clarke, then we’d have a clearer picture.
Farage was sure to have a great night because at least he gives clarity.
(05-26-2019, 11:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Me and Mrs just saying if they’d been a remain party headed by someone of a high profile, eg Ken Clarke, then we’d have a clearer picture.

But there isn’t and why is that ? Is it because they are worried about going head to head with someone like Farage?
(05-27-2019, 04:24 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 11:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Me and Mrs just saying if they’d been a remain party headed by someone of a high profile, eg Ken Clarke, then we’d have a clearer picture.

But there isn’t and why is that ? Is it because they are worried about going head to head with someone like Farage?

It has nothing to do with Farage. The no-deal vote rallied around the figurehead that was the only credible party offering it. Meanwhile, 3 political parties with MPs split the remain vote because two of them didn't want to work with the other (the Greens I understand but CHUK are a bunch of morons).
They got 32% of the vote. Hardly a ringing endorsement for WTO Brexit. Only cause for alarm is amongst the Tory party.
32% of a 30% turnout, so approximately 10% of the voting population.
(05-28-2019, 08:26 AM)baggy1 Wrote: 32% of a 30% turnout, so approximately 10% of the voting population.

The fruitcakes amongst us. I suspected we had quite a few in general but we seem to quite a lot of them in this board.
(05-26-2019, 10:37 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Running away with the European elections. 

The Vegan Sausage Roll Party doing well too.

Any policies yet ?