Why Albion
(05-20-2019, 01:59 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Bearwood background with an Irish dad 

Irish heritage klaxon
(06-24-2019, 05:54 AM)4-hero Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 01:59 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Bearwood background with an Irish dad 

Irish heritage klaxon

The Irish heritage is in my op Wink
(06-23-2019, 11:28 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Great thread this.

Very best wishes to Peachy's dad.

+1,000
(06-23-2019, 11:28 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Great thread this.

Very best wishes to Peachy's dad.

Echo both of those sentiments.
Albion are a very special club. I think it is because of our small town nature, the close knit -ness of the Black Country, the minority nature of our Brummie based supporters, that all lead to this siege type mentality we have. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thanks all for your kind comments re the old man. Sorry ive not read this thread since posting. It Means a lot.

I think by the sounds of it he got lucky. He had a fairly low PSA reading but the doctor gave him an examination and thought he should probably check it out although even his gp thought it would probably be fine.

Turns out to be cancer but no spread thankfully dispite it being on the outside of the prostrate. He's started hormone injections (already joking about growing a nice pair of tits! Proper black country humour:-) starts Radiotherapy in late August.

They said in 18 months they'd hope to have knocked it on the head so fingers crossed they are right.
Didn't have a choice. 

How it should be.
Clarnet v2.0
(06-24-2019, 06:51 PM)Peachy Wrote: Thanks all for your kind comments re the old man. Sorry ive not read this thread since posting. It Means a lot.

I think by the sounds of it he got lucky. He had a fairly low PSA reading but the doctor gave him an examination and thought he should probably check it out although even his gp thought it would probably be fine.

Turns out to be cancer but no spread thankfully dispite it being on the outside of the prostrate. He's started hormone injections (already joking about growing a nice pair of tits! Proper black country humour:-) starts Radiotherapy in late August.

They said in 18 months they'd hope to have knocked it on the head so fingers crossed they are right.

Sounds promising. 

However, I did get an image of Gazza after the tit comment! 

All best to your dad.