Retained/Released List Today
Some decent pickings in Swansea’s list of released players
(05-18-2019, 12:03 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Some decent pickings in Swansea’s list of released players

Name names Manc - too lazy to look it up myself.

On central defenders glad we are keeping O'Shea. Big ask to go from div 2 to promotion (hopefully) chasing championship side.

I would happily look at selling either Dawson or Hegazi and using the money to see if we could buy Holgate and take Tosin on loan again. Think if we could get Holgate at a decent price he would make a good championship central defender.
(05-18-2019, 12:08 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 12:03 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Some decent pickings in Swansea’s list of released players

On central defenders glad we are keeping O'Shea. Big ask to go from div 2 to promotion (hopefully) chasing championship side.

I would happily look at selling either Dawson or Hegazi and using the money to see if we could buy Holgate and take Tosin on loan again. Think if we could get Holgate at a decent price he would make a good championship central defender.

Routledge
Fer 
Olsson
and erm Bony

All much maligned - all a thorn in our side over the last 6/7 seasons
(05-18-2019, 12:12 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Routledge
Fer 
Olsson
and erm Bony

I'd only take Fer out of that lot.

That's a good shout Shab. He is surplus to requirements by all accounts at Everton. I liked him but his crossing left a lot to be desired at RB. Shifting him to Centre half good be inspired. He's played in a back 3 for Everton, he's quick, and he's a good competitor who likes to get stuck in.

There will be two problems though. Firstly the fee. Everton would probably want £10m+ and I just can't see us paying it. Secondly our new manager would have to want him and there is no guarantee he would.
(05-18-2019, 12:25 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 12:12 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Routledge
Fer 
Olsson
and erm Bony

I'd only take Fer out of that lot.

+1. The sort of athletic box to box midfielder we lack.