Punch in the face
(05-16-2019, 09:29 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 04:25 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Honestly he looks more like Kenneth Williams with white/grey hair.

I don't normally get involved in these types of posts but I thought Ziz was Asian, specifically of Indian origin, from what I remember of some of his old posts.

Is it that Albion isn't Ziz, or that Ziz is Asian and looks like Kenneth Williams?

Ziz was on here many moons ago, his ethnic origin I've not a clue,
Albion has the "Ziz" name tag - but its more of a name for posters who post fake news now.
Good on him
(05-16-2019, 04:25 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Honestly he looks more like Kenneth Williams with white/grey hair.

I don't normally get involved in these types of posts but I thought Ziz was Asian, specifically of Indian origin, from what I remember of some of his old posts.

Is it that Albion isn't Ziz, or that Ziz is Asian and looks like Kenneth Williams?

Yes, I remember Ziz the poster claiming to be of Indian descent. 
Whether that was completely fake.....who knows?
(05-17-2019, 05:48 AM)tiptontown Wrote:

It’s just the same cunt over and over again.
He’s only gone and bloody done it again today ? This time the teacher said he was perfectly justified as the other lad was throwing punches trying to scare Astle. 
Even better, it was that villa twat who i thought he may have hit yesterday. Dunno if it’s because it’s the end of SATs but he seems to be settling a few scores with kids who have tried to make his life a misery the last couple of years
(05-17-2019, 05:48 AM)tiptontown Wrote:

So he could have been a Fakir  Big Grin