Punch in the face
Thumbs Up 
Just had a message from school to say my lad has been given a red card for punching someone in the face. Now I don’t usually condone kids fighting but I’m really crossing my fingers it’s this mouthy villa fan he has had an on off battle with since starting at the school.
5 of his Vile mates no doubt surrounded the teacher imploring that a red card be shown
i bet the kid rolled around for 10 mins, but refused to leave the pitch for treatment.
(05-16-2019, 01:09 PM)Sotv Wrote: Just had a message from school to say my lad has been given a red card for punching someone in the face. Now I don’t usually condone kids fighting but I’m really crossing my fingers it’s this mouthy villa fan he has had an on off battle with since starting at the school.

You really will be in the doghouse with the Missus!
Albion why aren't you paying up, Burnley are safe now. Its not the money as you got a few quid from your jobs over in the middle East - stop messing about, put a tenner in the Air Ambulance or a children's charity, you must still have connections with them?
(05-16-2019, 02:20 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Albion why aren't you paying up, Burnley are safe now. Its not the money as you got a few quid from your jobs over in the middle East - stop messing about, put a tenner in the Air Ambulance or a children's charity, you must still have connections with them?

Why don’t you pay considering you’re obviously in on it?
I'm nowt to do with that little twit thank you. I do enough and wouldn't need to make a bet to help someone. That's shocking tbh.
(05-16-2019, 01:09 PM)Sotv Wrote: Just had a message from school to say my lad has been given a red card for punching someone in the face. Now I don’t usually condone kids fighting but I’m really crossing my fingers it’s this mouthy villa fan he has had an on off battle with since starting at the school.

I remember picking my son up from after school club and when I got there I had the dreaded comment "can we have a word".

turned out he'd been scrapping with two brothers who were generally quite unpleasant and had been picking on one of the younger and very small kids.  my boy who's soft as a bottle of pop but quite big lost his rag and gave em both a bit of what for.  the ladies who were telling me then flipped from v serious faces to quite smiley and proud of him.  then we had to leave the office all looking glum, I called him over with my best stern serious face and took him to my car then to the local offy and bought him some sweets.

I again don't condone kids fighting but dead chuffed he chose to stand up for this little lad against the bullies.
(05-16-2019, 02:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I'm nowt to do with that little twit thank you. I do enough and wouldn't need to make a bet to help someone. That's shocking tbh.

So which of the voices in his head are you then?
Found out it was another kid who he had some grief with last week. The kid sounds a total prick, after last weeks incident where him and his mate were making fun of my sons speech problems, they then tried to play the race card and said Astle had called them something. I know it’s rubbish as he never hears racist language anywhere, we have always made it clear that any kind of prejudice whether it’s racist, homophobic or to do with disabilities is wrong and I have never heard him use anything like that as it’s just not on his radar at all.