Man City
(02-12-2019, 10:34 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 10:18 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:48 AM)Duffers Wrote: [quote pid='7602' dateline='1549964774']

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.

I actively encourage it, I see it as a public health service for others  Angel

You need to be careful, bullying can lead to tragic "circumstances", according to Josh.    Rolleyes

The good thing about message boards is they allow you to express your opinions, however the bad thing is you’re never quite sure how others react to them. This can be because people are in bad places mentally and that does sit uneasy with me. Getting the balance right with regards who and how you reply is more and more tricky with people changing their username etc all the time. 

Josh is ok, he always gets stick sometimes I think unfairly, and I always feel that sites are not as interesting when he’s not around so I think he needs to be cut a bit of slack.
[/quote]
Massive +1 on the last paragraph. 

It's a message board, takes all sorts. His opinion is no less valid than those giving him stick. in fact, some of those who are dishing it out look a fair more idiotic than Josh himself.
Like I said, there's only about 5 real posters on this board and the rest are spam bots!
(02-12-2019, 10:51 AM)WorcBaggie Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 10:34 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 10:18 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:48 AM)Duffers Wrote: [quote pid='7602' dateline='1549964774']

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.

I actively encourage it, I see it as a public health service for others  Angel

You need to be careful, bullying can lead to tragic "circumstances", according to Josh.    Rolleyes

The good thing about message boards is they allow you to express your opinions, however the bad thing is you’re never quite sure how others react to them. This can be because people are in bad places mentally and that does sit uneasy with me. Getting the balance right with regards who and how you reply is more and more tricky with people changing their username etc all the time. 

Josh is ok, he always gets stick sometimes I think unfairly, and I always feel that sites are not as interesting when he’s not around so I think he needs to be cut a bit of slack.
Massive +1 on the last paragraph. 

It's a message board, takes all sorts. His opinion is no less valid than those giving him stick. in fact, some of those who are dishing it out look a fair more idiotic than Josh himself.
[/quote]
It's RIFE Frank
FWIW. I don't have any problems with anybody on here. In fact, unsurprisingly, I struggle to keep up with who is who with all the name changes. All opinions are valid and if I don't agree, well no big deal. It's hardly of any great interest to anyone outside of The Albion.
(02-10-2019, 06:12 PM)Bruntsmagicwand Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:03 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:43 PM)Bruntsmagicwand Wrote: Wow, just wow.

The Spanish big two, Bayern, PSG would beat Man City......good side yes.....Harlem Globetrotters no!

PSG should wipe the floor with Man U then based on that

Bump