Man City
(02-11-2019, 10:34 PM)Brunty Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:58 PM)Brunty Wrote: It's such a thrill to watch this City team play. Just breathtaking.

What was wrong with this post that I have chosen to be picked on and bullied? This has really upset me today. I'm going to take a break from here.

Just post under one of your other accounts. Nobody will notice, promise.
(02-10-2019, 05:58 PM)Brunty Wrote: It's such a thrill to watch this City team play. Just breathtaking.

What was wrong with this post that I have chosen to be picked on and bullied? This has really upset me today. I'm going to take a break from here.

There'd be nothing wrong with that post at all, if it had been written by some pre-pubescent school girl, excitedly attending her first One Direction gig, however this is a football forum' so it's all a bit vomit inducing. 

The fact that you then follow it up by telling the resident board idiot that "he's mature & one of the best posters on here," should give you a slight clue as to why people might start to believe that you're a bit of a twat.

Couple with this all the bullshit about how you've never posted on here until last week, when clearly, by your posting style, mannerisms & things you write, make it quite clear that you've been posting on here in various guises for ages.

All in all, this leads me to believe that you're not being bullied or picked on, it's merely people pointing out that you're posting absolute bollocks.
(02-12-2019, 09:37 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

There'd be nothing wrong with that post at all, if it had been written by some pre-pubescent school girl, excitedly attending her first One Direction gig, however this is a football forum' so it's all a bit vomit inducing. 

The fact that you then follow it up by telling the resident board idiot that "he's mature & one of the best posters on here," should give you a slight clue as to why people might start to believe that you're a bit of a twat.

Couple with this all the bullshit about how you've never posted on here until last week, when clearly, by your posting style, mannerisms & things you write, make it quite clear that you've been posting on here in various guises for ages.

All in all, this leads me to believe that you're not being bullied or picked on, it's merely people pointing out that you're posting absolute bollocks.

I’m being bullied.
(02-12-2019, 09:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.
(02-12-2019, 09:48 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.

I actively encourage it, I see it as a public health service for others  Angel
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:48 AM)Duffers Wrote: [quote pid='7602' dateline='1549964774']

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.

[/quote]

You need to be careful, bullying can lead to tragic "circumstances", according to Josh.    Rolleyes
It was a mistake to re-register to this board. It should have just stayed down.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-12-2019, 10:18 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:48 AM)Duffers Wrote: [quote pid='7602' dateline='1549964774']

I’m being bullied.

Yes but you deserve it.

You need to be careful, bullying can lead to tragic "circumstances", according to Josh.    Rolleyes
[/quote]

The good thing about message boards is they allow you to express your opinions, however the bad thing is you’re never quite sure how others react to them. This can be because people are in bad places mentally and that does sit uneasy with me. Getting the balance right with regards who and how you reply is more and more tricky with people changing their username etc all the time. 

Josh is ok, he always gets stick sometimes I think unfairly, and I always feel that sites are not as interesting when he’s not around so I think he needs to be cut a bit of slack.
(02-12-2019, 10:21 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: It was a mistake to re-register to this board. It should have just stayed down.

This isn’t complicated stuff Josh, if you don’t to be called an idiot then don’t say idiotic things.
Years ago, when Josh posted on here as Sunbury or summat his posts were so outrageously dumb I initially thought he was WUM sock puppet or possibly an algorithm or summat and eventually told him/it to eff off to BAWS' vanity bored.  I found out the same style of another poster  on the Zone calling himself "Josh" and called him on it (he insisted he was "Josh Just Josh").

I got bollocked for bullying this poor idiot boy but within a day or two, those attacking me and defended him were swearing at him for his nonsensical ramblings and he has been the touchstone for stupidity ever since.  I'm still not sure he/it isn't a sock puppet. Or a virus.