So, Brexit
(01-28-2019, 03:32 PM)The Real PK Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 02:59 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)The Real PK Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 01:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Apparently Brexit is comparable to the Holocaust.

Still absolutely dumbfounded by that moron.

Linkage?

Was just some fucking prick Birdy and I were "discussing" with on Twitter. Said that Brexit is the start of the new Holocaust, and then another twat piped up with it's no coincidence that Hitler came to power with 17 million votes!

Bloody hell.
I propose a Brexit tax where everyone who voted leave volunteers to pay higher taxes to subsidise those that voted to remain bills as they rise. It will be worth it, and I expect millions will volunteer do this for the 'good of their country, and getting their country back.
(01-28-2019, 04:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I propose a Brexit tax where everyone who voted leave volunteers to pay higher taxes to subsidise those that voted to remain bills as they rise. It will be worth it, and I expect millions will volunteer do this for the 'good of their country, and getting their country back.

It's already been agreed, it's just nobody has been officially told yet. Dodgy
Variant of what I've said before, but whatever is agreed must, no MUST, carry the greatest possible level of consensus across all parties to be durable and to help reconstruct a bridge over partisan divides. May seems intent on Tory consensus, which will fuel division. Her party will pay long term at the ballot boxes, especially after Labour have changed leader.
(01-28-2019, 04:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I propose a Brexit tax where everyone who voted leave volunteers to pay higher taxes to subsidise those that voted to remain bills as they rise. It will be worth it, and I expect millions will volunteer do this for the 'good of their country, and getting their country back.

Pulis or Corbyn ? Dodgy

Almost as controversial as handing over £billions to another bunch of politicians who can then hand us a
little back and demand where and what we spend it on Big Grin
Glad we are leaving.
(02-05-2019, 01:35 PM)Eric Wrote: Glad we are leaving.

Even more reason to stay.
Tusk..  what a tit.
(02-06-2019, 04:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Tusk..  what a tit.

I think a bit of honesty is refreshing. There was no plan from the idiots you admire for Brexit, well not one they may feel they can tell the electorate.