Stoke, Forest, Villa
How many points
A) Is good enough?
B) Do you think we'll get?

I think we need 6+ but will get 4.

Hopefully
I really don’t know what to make of us at the minute. I think we’re capable of finding the consistency to go up automatically, but the dropped points v Boro and Norwich in particular could have made a great difference and may still screw us.
Think this month is about staying top 4 or so and then we need to string 4 or 5 wins together at some point.
It has the makings of a similar low points league winning season like when we went up under Mowbray. No teams stand out.
Has to a min of 7pts but can see us losing at least 1 of these I'm afraid, this is Albion we don't do things the easy way.
9 points, Hic
10 points, bonus point for beating Villa by more than 3 goals.
We need miniumum 6 in my opinion or we start to lose our position further if we are to be considered seriously for an automatic spot. Get anymore than 6 and we will start to close the gap a little.

Over the same 3 games.

Norwich have Ipswich (H), Preston (a), Bolton (a)
Leeds have Middlesboro (a), Swansea (H), then QPR (a) has been cancelled as they are still in the cup
Sheff Utd have Villa (a), Middlesboro (H), Reading (a)

After these 3 games we then play Sheff United at home which will be important and we must win.

Middlesbiro fixtures are really included above but they finish the 3 with Blackburn (a)
(02-08-2019, 08:39 AM)Cornflake Wrote: How many points
A) Is good enough?
B) Do you think we'll get?

I think we need 6+ but will get 4.

6 and 6
I think we'll get 5.

Draws against Stoke and Forest and a win at the seal sanctuary.