I wish Proth was around to defend his support for this government!
Violent crime up
Homeless Up
NHS waiting time up
School funding in tatters
Food banks growing year on year
Disabled treated appallingly
Brexit 
Universal Credit
The revolving door that is the cabinet
Theresa May
Boris, Mogg, Gove, Fox
Chris Grayling
Chris Williamson 

Truly, truly the worst government possibly ever. Hats off to them!
(05-01-2019, 07:45 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Violent crime up
Homeless Up
NHS waiting time up
School funding in tatters
Food banks growing year on year
Disabled treated appallingly
Brexit 
Universal Credit
The revolving door that is the cabinet
Theresa May
Boris, Mogg, Gove, Fox
Chris Grayling
Chris Williamson 

Truly, truly the worst government possibly ever. Hats off to them!

I don't think the Tories can take the blame for Chris Williamson - although it has crossed my mind on more than one occasion that he might be some sort of Tory infiltrator with the single task of discrediting Labour on a regular basis.
And yet labour still seem utterly incapable of winning anything judging by the local election results
(05-03-2019, 10:15 AM)Sotv Wrote: And yet labour still seem utterly incapable of winning anything judging by the local election results

This is because Corbyn and those who follow him are fuckwits of the highest order.
(05-03-2019, 01:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 10:15 AM)Sotv Wrote: And yet labour still seem utterly incapable of winning anything judging by the local election results

This is because Corbyn and those who follow him are fuckwits of the highest order.

All those idiot members and supporters who voted for him eh? This idea of giving people a vote is a really shit idea isn't it?
(05-03-2019, 04:01 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

All those idiot members and supporters who voted for him eh? This idea of giving people a vote is a really shit idea isn't it?

Yep big sweeping generalisations from me. Given the state of the country, Brexit and the two main parties it's beginning to look that way. Are you a big supporter of Oooh Jeremy Corbyn then?
Violent crime stats are actually down overall - I'm sure that was on the Beeb last week - but of course knife crimes are on the Up as are other issues like anti-social behaviour (not just on this board then lol) which seem to get missed off the figures these days.