Cheeky scousers at it again
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(05-01-2019, 04:05 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Anyone who went to Anfield in the seventies and eighties know what so many of the Scousers are really like.
My worst away experience.

Quite true , remember going in the early 80s and got surrounded by some the locals who proceeded
to ask my mate for his trainers , my mate asked where would you like them! then kicked the guy right
in the bollocks, never run so fast afterwords whilst laughing my tits off.
(05-01-2019, 05:42 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 04:05 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Anyone who went to Anfield in the seventies and eighties know what so many of the Scousers are really like.

+1. How the fuck they ended up so liked is beyond me, as is how they seem to have got away with Heysal. Oddly enough, never had a problem with Everton, so it's not strictly a Scouse thing.

Very true, hated going there, never pleasant to bump into the Stanley division.

Bang on.. absolute twats.

Oh did i enjoy last night in a pub full of plastics who have never been near a football ground in their life nevermind fucking Anfield. 

Their poor sad little faces when Messi's 2nd went in. Hilarious!

(05-01-2019, 12:38 PM)Brunty Wrote: To be fair I've always found Derek Hardballs to be one of the best posters on here.

Albion is another good poster.

What you smokin?
I'm glad Athers.has a friend.
As for Albion!! is it possible to be friends with yourself?
(05-02-2019, 09:31 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

Oh did i enjoy last night in a pub full of plastics who have never been near a football ground in their life nevermind fucking Anfield. 

(05-01-2019, 12:38 PM)Brunty Wrote: To be fair I've always found Derek Hardballs to be one of the best posters on here.

What you smokin?

Better than the bipolar persona you’ve adopted this season darling!
I heard the Barca ultras are going for revenge next week in Liverpool by walking round pushing the locals into job centres.
(05-03-2019, 06:16 AM)Dumbo Wrote: I heard the Barca ultras are going for revenge next week in Liverpool by walking round pushing the locals into  job centres.

Loffin ere
(05-03-2019, 06:16 AM)Dumbo Wrote: I heard the Barca ultras are going for revenge next week in Liverpool by walking round pushing the locals into  job centres.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(05-02-2019, 12:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 09:31 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

What you smokin?

Better than the bipolar persona you’ve adopted this season darling!

Who am i replying to today...Dr Jeckyl or Mr Hyde...