First away game on your own...
(04-25-2019, 01:53 PM)Brunty Wrote: Mine was Wolves away back in 07.

Ended up having a scrap with two Wolves fans and come out on top as I was doing Taekwondo back then so floored them both with a spinning kick. The look on their faces was priceless as me and my mate walked off looking smug.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Seal Park in 87 for the 0-0 night game.

I used to live on the 20th floor of a high rise block on the greatest shit tip council estate in Bromwich at the time.
It was also my first Baggies game. Felt like a right of passage looking back.

Ended up having a scrap with two Wolves fans and come out on top as I was doing Taekwondo back then so floored them both with a spinning kick. The look on their faces was priceless as me and my mate walked off looking smug.

I think you’re on the wrong site, here’s the one for you.

http://dhotya.com/
Mine was Villa away 1974
Went mad in 1975 did Forest away
and then caught promotion fever
went to last 3 away games
Charlton (which i;m sure was on a Friday?
Orient (again mid week)
Oldham
how I did that on a paper round God only knows
+ the bollocking from Mum & Dad for missing School.

‘Ahhhh, Unagi.’
(04-25-2019, 02:55 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

‘Ahhhh, Unagi.’

Big Grin Big Grin

DANGERRRRRRRRRRRR!

You are James Shan’s mother and I claim my £5
Wolves in the 98/99 season. The match Keith Curle missed a pen in if memory serves me right. Walked to the ground with my Wolves supporting brother and met up with him again afterwards for the walk home.

Gotcha.

Obviously the rest of it was plausible.
(04-25-2019, 02:55 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

‘Ahhhh, Unagi.’

'Ahhhh, salmon skin roll'.
Clarnet v2.0