Grealish
(04-25-2019, 12:52 PM)Bridiers Wrote: Fantastic for our fans or so called fans to be debating how good the Vile players are. While continually either barracking our own. Any one who wears the blue and white stripes is automatically better then any claret and blue idiot.

That’s not true though is it?
(04-25-2019, 05:35 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm not that convinced on Grealish, really not. Remember Dorrans tearing up this league in similar fashion too.

We will see when he gets his crack at the Premier league.

I'm convinced Dorrans had the talent to go further than he did, as in breaking into a top six side. However we all know what happened in his personal life, and understandably, he never recovered from that.

True but he never adapted to t by e faster pace of the Premier League, think Grealish may be the same. He'll never quite get to the top, West Ham, Leicester or Everton level player tops.
Top top player for sure.

He's destined for the top.
(04-25-2019, 06:46 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm not that convinced on Grealish, really not. Remember Dorrans tearing up this league in similar fashion too.

I'm convinced Dorrans had the talent to go further than he did, as in breaking into a top six side. However we all know what happened in his personal life, and understandably, he never recovered from that.

True but he never adapted to t by e faster pace of the Premier League, think Grealish may be the same. He'll never quite get to the top, West Ham, Leicester or Everton level player tops.

Not sure it was adapting to the pace of the league but a consistency issue. There were moments where he seemed 5 or 6 steps ahead of everyone else, even against top teams (Man City goal for example, he knew where everyone was and turned a bad first touch into a brilliant finish) but he just couldn't muster them up enough for it to be worth relying on him in the side.
I think Jack is that good he could claim Portuguese dual nationality and play for the Wolves next season ( before Barcelona sign him to replace Messi )

I like and respect him that much I would let him marry my daughter*

* I don't have a daughter
(04-25-2019, 07:00 PM)Brunty Wrote: Top top player for sure.

He's destined for the top.

Try a bigger hook Tongue

I think he will get steamrollered in the PL, he's in the Wilshire mode will have a few good games and drift in / out of teams. Polish the bench for a while then just disappear IMO.
(04-25-2019, 07:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

I think he will get steamrollered in the PL, he's in the Wilshire mode will have a few good games and drift in / out of teams. Polish the bench for a while then just disappear IMO.

Wilshere. Ha, a good comparison. Another vastly overrated player.