Murray as soon as he stripped off..
(02-07-2019, 10:01 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 07:26 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: I said to my missus, it's all over now ! he wor on a couple of mins, he'd done his job! Our bloke's still sitting watching! When we went in front Gaylie should have been straight on , an we should have gone for the throat. Very poor tactical decision by BD and Jones,to leave him on the bench. I reckon Gaylie was seething  Angry

Murray certainly a late bloomer. Spent his career as a lower league journeyman. Now 35 and scoring regularly in the Prem.

Wank goals to give away last night.

Defenders static with eyes transfixed on the ball, whilst a 35 yr old pulls away and buys himself a yard in the 6-yard box waiting for the right delivery.
Shit defending for both his goals.
(02-07-2019, 11:04 AM)Sandking Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 07:26 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: I said to my missus, it's all over now ! he wor on a couple of mins, he'd done his job! Our bloke's still sitting watching! When we went in front Gaylie should have been straight on , an we should have gone for the throat. Very poor tactical decision by BD and Jones,to leave him on the bench. I reckon Gaylie was seething  Angry

Murray certainly a late bloomer. Spent his career as a lower league journeyman. Now 35 and scoring regularly in the Prem.

Defenders static with eyes transfixed on the ball, whilst a 35 yr old pulls away and buys himself a yard in the 6-yard box waiting for the right delivery.

That 35 year old is a prolific PL striker and had been on the pitch for 5 minutes oppose to our defenders who'd been on well over 90. Have you ever heard of a thing called.....fatigue?
(02-07-2019, 07:33 AM)Budapest Baggie Wrote: it's Gayleo actually.

really ?  piss off

Absolutely  Angry
(02-07-2019, 11:08 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

That 35 year old is a prolific PL striker and had been on the pitch for 5 minutes oppose to our defenders who'd been on well over 90. Have you ever heard of a thing called.....fatigue?

Fatigue? - A movement of a yard or so in the 6-yard box, and you excuse that due to defenders suffering fatigue. 
It`s not like he`s outstripped them with blistering pace.
(02-07-2019, 11:20 AM)Sandking Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 11:08 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Fatigue? - A movement of a yard or so in the 6-yard box, and you excuse that due to defenders suffering fatigue. 
It`s not like he`s outstripped them with blistering pace.

Fatigue affects the mind as well as the legs.
(02-07-2019, 11:21 AM)Duffers Wrote: Fatigue affects the mind as well as the legs.

Looks like some of the posters on here are fatigued, this morning.

Is right. Gayle for Kanu, different game and we win.