Fontaines DC in Islington tonight
My mate can’t make it so got a spare ticket if any of you London Baggies want it. It’s free , I’m only going to give it away outside the venue to annoy the touts anyway.   Thought I’d ask as it was on here that I heard about them (thanks Rich).
Fuck! I’d be bang up for this but I’ve already said I’d look after Baby Duff while the missus is out. Shame as it’ll be a cracking gig. Their album is brilliant, haven’t been able to stop listening to it since it came out.
(04-17-2019, 10:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: Fuck! I’d be bang up for this but I’ve already said I’d look after Baby Duff while the missus is out. Shame as it’ll be a cracking gig. Their album is brilliant, haven’t been able to stop listening to it since it came out.
That’s a shame mate. Couldn’t agree more about the album, my favourite so far this year.
Just heard a track by them on the radio (Betterland?). Very good!
(04-17-2019, 10:46 AM)Duffers Wrote: Fuck! I’d be bang up for this but I’ve already said I’d look after Baby Duff while the missus is out. Shame as it’ll be a cracking gig. Their album is brilliant, haven’t been able to stop listening to it since it came out.

They've got some dates in November, looking at their date at the Institute, though it's a Monday.
(04-17-2019, 06:48 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

They've got some dates in November, looking at their date at the Institute, though it's a Monday.

They’ll almost certainly be at Glasto. Will catch them there.
They were fucking superb. A 40 minute blistering set. Gave my spare ticket away to a very happy Irish bloke outside (the only one of his group of mates without a ticket). That’s the first gig I’ve been to on my own and it was rather good, bit weird but good - ended up chatting to loads of people.
(04-18-2019, 08:14 AM)TooMuchTooYoung Wrote: They were fucking superb. A 40 minute blistering set. Gave my spare ticket away to a very happy Irish bloke outside (the only one of his group of mates without a ticket). That’s the first gig I’ve been to on my own and it was rather good, bit weird but good - ended up chatting to loads of people.

Good to hear, definitely plan to catch them soon.
Great gig last night. Debut album is immense. Best debut for me since Bloc Party Silent Alarm.

Just Mustard who were supporting last night were really good too.