Wayne Hennessey
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47946382

Must have a damn good advisor\lawyer!
We have a Secretary of State for Northern Ireland who didn't know that Unionists didn't vote for Nationalist parties and vice versa, so it's not that implausible I suppose.
Sadly footballers are known for their stupidity so it is very possible that he didn't know.
(04-16-2019, 01:05 PM)Morley Wrote: Sadly footballers are known for their stupidity so it is very possible that he didn't know.

This is a very special type of stupid though, not knowing what a Nazi salute is and the people taking pity on him being a monumental moron.
(04-16-2019, 01:10 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 01:05 PM)Morley Wrote: Sadly footballers are known for their stupidity so it is very possible that he didn't know.

This is a very special type of stupid though, not knowing what a Nazi salute is and the people taking pity on him being a monumental moron.

Correct. That is Terry Fuckwitt standards of numbness tbf.
(04-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 01:10 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

Correct. That is Terry Fuckwitt standards of numbness tbf.

It is amazing that he doesn't know given the popularity of war movies and the like.  I'd say never underestimate how stupid some people are, even educated ones.  I asked the engineering degree grad who works for me to fetch me a torque wrench and he said "what does it look like?"
I would argue that he is actually very clever, with that defence in one foul swoop, he forced the FA to prove that he did know what it meant.
I thought it was going to be a RIP
I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. He’s not the brightest at all.
Sounds plausible, our government don't know what a referendum is.