The JayRod & Gayle video on OS
(04-15-2019, 05:28 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 10:01 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Brilliant Big Grin

Nice to see the camp is happy, no matter what's going on within higher levels of the club.

it is, but did anybody else notice the lack of passion when the goals were scored....think back to our 3rd against QPR away, and then compare that to any of the celebrations against PNE on Saturday.

There was a general lack of passion when the goals went in all around the ground tbh.

Nice to see the camp is happy, no matter what's going on within higher levels of the club.

it is, but did anybody else notice the lack of passion when the goals were scored....think back to our 3rd against QPR away, and then compare that to any of the celebrations against PNE on Saturday.

At qpr I think the players genuinely thought automatic was on the cards with that late win. Now it’s a bit flat as they know it’s all about the play offs now.
Did anyone see the Holgate cross that Jrod missed?

Gayle turned to Livermore just after pointed to Holgate and looked like he was saying "tell him to pass to me next time".

Thought the celebrations from the fans was also muted. No boinging in the Brummie, a limp 'The Lords My Shepherd' not really what you'd expect.

Note the twat in front on me couldn't bring himself to applaud or even acknowledge Brunts assist for Gayles 1st. Wanker if said 'that cunt will be loved on Facebook, the wanker'
The atmosphere from the fans was muted, but do you not think they feed off the players....if the players are up for it, this would transmit to the fans....surely until its a mathematical certainty we should be up for second spot, no matter what.