Joey Barton !
He seems to have hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the match!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.thegu...d-barnsley
Cauley Woodrow tweeted (then swiftly deleted) that Stendel had blood streaming down his face
(04-13-2019, 05:44 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: He seems to have hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the match!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.thegu...d-barnsley

Update from morning papers. Surely he will be charged with assault? GBH even?

Joey Barton reportedly headbutted and punched rival manager Daniel Stendel after Saturday's match at Oakwell.
Police are investigating an incident in the tunnel involving the controversial Fleetwood boss.

Barnsley striker Cauley Woodrow tweeted that Barton confronted Tykes manager Stendel following the game, which ended in a 4-2 victory for the home team.
The tweet has since been deleted.
And according to The Sun, Barton headbutted and punched Stendel before grabbing him by the throat. Stendel reportely lost two teeth in the attack.
A South Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "We are aware of something that has taken place in the tunnel after the game and we are investigating."
Is he still employed?
I've only been hit "in the tunnel" once but it bloody hurt for days.
I don't think people give him a chance. Once you get to know him, he's a lovely bloke.

People are too quick to judge.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-16-2019, 07:31 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I don't think people give him a chance. Once you get to know him, he's a lovely bloke.

I’m going to assume sarcasm here.
(04-16-2019, 07:31 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I don't think people give him a chance. Once you get to know him, he's a lovely bloke.

Lovely bloke is Bartso.

How well do you actually know him? Went to his wedding? Pop round for Sunday lunch once a while?
Surprised he hasn't tweeted the chorus from ' Barbarism Begins At Home'
I've read Barton's book. It does change your opinion of him. He had a tough childhood.

On this incident we don't know the full facts so let's not be too quick to judge.