Pardew
My brother has just been chatting to him in a pub in Clapham.
Initially he wanted to tell him he was crap but apparently he came across as a fairly decent bloke, willing to talk. Sounded like he didn't particularly like the group of players (the feeling seems to be mutual). He felt let down by the taxi scandle. He liked Moore and Shan but felt the job was too big for both of them.
Has he got a job with Stanley?
Of course he was willing to talk. The bloke loves the sound of his own voice the arrogant git.
Prize Prick Pardew
(04-11-2019, 08:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Initially he wanted to tell him he was crap but apparently he came across as a fairly decent bloke, willing to talk. Sounded like he didn't particularly like the group of players (the feeling seems to be mutual). He felt let down by the taxi scandle. He liked Moore and Shan but felt the job was too big for both of them.

Is your brother an Albion fan? Any more gossip?
(04-11-2019, 08:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Has he got a job with Stanley?

ABC quips on here the other night, now Squeeze- you don’t get this pop picking fun in the Potteries.
(04-11-2019, 08:36 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 08:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Has he got a job with Stanley?

ABC quips on here the other night, now Squeeze- you don’t get this pop picking fun in the Potteries.

Not been on so much lately. I missed the ABC one.
I always thought Pardew came a cross well in interviews. I loved his initial interview when he first came in. Talked the club up and genuinely seemed to be excited to be here.

That Barca trip killed him and us off, last season!
Clarnet v2.0
(04-11-2019, 08:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Initially he wanted to tell him he was crap but apparently he came across as a fairly decent bloke, willing to talk. Sounded like he didn't particularly like the group of players (the feeling seems to be mutual). He felt let down by the taxi scandle. He liked Moore and Shan but felt the job was too big for both of them.

Sounds like a narcissist. Charming.

Deflect and blame for your own shortcomings.