Time for a £100 bet on villa to beat albion
(04-06-2019, 04:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: A shit afternoon.

Any 3 from 2 for the last 2 play off places.  Villa really are in the driving seat, and my favourites for promotion. Bastards.

And what a damning indictment that us to this squad and owners of our club !!
Anyone see Lai today ? Thought not !
They really are considerably better than us at the moment! Sad
(04-06-2019, 04:38 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 04:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: A shit afternoon.

Any 3 from 2 for the last 2 play off places.  Villa really are in the driving seat, and my favourites for promotion. Bastards.

And what a damning indictment that us to this squad and owners of our club !!
Anyone see Lai today ? Thought not !

Lai can gew and tek a shit
This thread needs binning. Negativity will only breed negativity. I agree with the sentiments on here, following a disappointing day, but we have to get up and move on. There are plenty of games left and there will be all manner of twists and turns. I will not face the possibility of losing to our nearest rivals right now, after 80 minutes, they weren't even in the play off positions. I know how lucky they are but there are still a lot of clubs in with a shout. Us included.
(04-06-2019, 05:00 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: This thread needs binning. Negativity will only breed negativity. I agree with the sentiments on here, following a disappointing day, but we have to get up and move on. There are plenty of games left and there will be all manner of twists and turns. I will not face the possibility of losing to our nearest rivals right now, after 80 minutes, they weren't even in the play off positions. I know how lucky they are but there are still a lot of clubs in with a shout. Us included.

6 games left is hardly  plenty is it, loose to Bristol in the week then we are back to "must win games" and our record in those this season is hardly impressive is it. We can still get promotion but it's going to need a massive improvement in form or some huge slices of luck in the play offs imvho.