Blues fans.
Cannot believe those tossers they call blues fans, as much as I dislike Grealish what  Mitchell did was a cowardly act,and now the blues fans have posted a banner stating Mitchell should get the freedom of the city. A ban and a points deduction is the least they deserve.
Get a grip, it was a small section of fans.

All clubs have their morons.
I remember one of our fans throwing a coin at Chris Brunt not too long ago. There are idiots at every club.
Top of the arrests at ground league last season Radio 5 mentioned the other day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46220337
(03-17-2019, 01:37 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: I remember one of our fans throwing a coin at Chris Brunt not too long ago. There are idiots at every club.

Sadly true. Problem is,  Blues have a lot and it attracts plenty more. I worked with an ex Albion fan (born and living in Smethwick), who decided he enjoyed Blues more for that reason. I do feel for the many,many decent ones though.
A lot of them seem to revel in the reputation the club gained from the zulus in the 80’s. I suppose when you have had very little in the way of success on the pitch for your entire history you look for glory elsewhere.
Didn’t they also have a banner supporting the bloke who ran over and killed a villa fan after a game some years ago as well?
(03-17-2019, 08:01 PM)Sotv Wrote: A lot of them seem to revel in the reputation the club gained from the zulus in the 80’s. I suppose when you have had very little in the way of success on the pitch for your entire history you look for glory elsewhere.
Didn’t they also have a banner supporting the bloke who ran over and killed a villa fan after a game some years ago as well?

Yes 'Lee Mockble School of Motoring'  disgusting
It’s a double edged sword as their ‘don’t give a fuck’ attitude makes them infinitely more likeable than their neighbours, but you sometimes wince at where that takes them, this being a case in point.

However, no one does self righteousness like those arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts and they’re seizing on all this while ignoring one of their own fans slashing another in the week, the knife seizure at the turnstiles at our game, their own supporter being stopped from getting to Robbie Savage by a steward, getting in Myhill’s face after the FA cup QF, and the Tracie Andrews song.

It’s a toxic rivalry alright.
(03-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Statto Wrote: It’s a double edged sword as their ‘don’t give a fuck’ attitude makes them infinitely more likeable than their neighbours, but you sometimes wince at where that takes them, this being a case in point.

However, no one does self righteousness like those arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts and they’re seizing on all this while ignoring one of their own fans slashing another in the week, the knife seizure at the turnstiles at our game, their own supporter being stopped from getting to Robbie Savage by a steward, getting in Myhill’s face after the FA cup QF, and the Tracie Andrews song.

*Looks up Tracie Andrews song, sharp intake of breath*
(03-17-2019, 10:18 PM)Statto Wrote: It’s a double edged sword as their ‘don’t give a fuck’ attitude makes them infinitely more likeable than their neighbours, but you sometimes wince at where that takes them, this being a case in point.

In fairness if it's the seizure which I read about it was at the Ipswich game. The bloke's defence that it was a work knife he'd kept in his sock and forgot all about as he'd stayed overnight at a friend's house was laughable though, as was the Dingle 'lady's' spitting it out defence in the 'Piegate Affair'. For what it's worth regarding the slashing I've read many posts online where Vilers have suggested a number of their own are no better than what they think of those at Blues.

Your point stands regarding self righteousness though but in fairness this can probably be applied to pretty much any support base with some worse than others. For the record I place the Vile pretty close to Liverpool supporters in this sense. I was going to mention the Tracie Andrews song as an example along with their songs for Dwight York regarding Harvey Price and Aliou Cisse's family being at the bottom of the sea.

But then I remembered what some of ours sang when Billy Wright passed away and Danielle Lloyd's apparent liking for Chrissy Brunt and one Stanley Victor Collymore. I've chanted the latter on many an occasion by the way, and truth be told although 'possibly' baseless I still think it's rather funny. This probably says more about me than her as a person though but then again she may very well be a 'lady' of questionable morality  Big Grin .