Poll: Worst outcome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Seals going up
70.51%
55 70.51%
Dings winning the Cup
29.49%
23 29.49%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which is worse?
Villa going up or Wolves winning the Cup?

Personally I could safely ignore it all if the Dings were to win the Cupand it would all be forgotten about in a week or two. But if the Seals were to go up (probably at our expense) the noise of the arrogant cunts would be deafening.
Definitely Seals going up as it is likely that this would be at our expense by way of the play-offs, as for the Dings every dog has its day
Villa by a mile
(03-17-2019, 07:29 AM)fbaggy Wrote: Definitely Seals going up as it is likely that this would be at our expense by way of the play-offs, as for the Dings every dog has its day

Said about a week ago, Villa getting in play offs was my worst nightmare, now they have. Never bothered much about Wolves as I dont live near, but got to say they played very well last night.
Seals going up would be terrible as it would be us that misses out. It would also mean them and the Dings would be sloshing around with all their new money in the prem whilst we enter our wilderness period skint and floundering.

I feel sick at the thought.....
Villa going up as will be that they have beaten us. I started the thread yesterday as have feared it since the start of the season and now believe we 100% will face them. With all their players fit we for
Sure have a game on our hands.
Wolves winning the cup for me.

Would give their owner serious consideration to pump a proper fuck load of cash in.

Villa would be bad but no gaurentee they’d stay up at all. Poor squad all around even Father Damo isn’t all that.
Seals going up by a mile, no contest, but if there is a God, or other mythical spirit, depending on your religion, they'll both fuck up.   Rolleyes
Though it pains me to say it, the Dings were terrific last night. Exactly how I would love my club to play. They are still cunts though, obviously

But nothing like as annoying as the Seals. They would be fuckin unbearable
Those not wanting Villa to make the play offs. In your dreams what would be your perfect promotion out of this division? Beating Villa in the play off final would have to be the ultimate.

It could happen. Don't get me wrong it would be a nail biter but what a day out that would be!