Greetings from Santiago
Just a few more hours left in Santiago before a horrible 14+ hour flight back home. Didn’t realise the city was so beautiful. The drivers are incredibly polite to pedestrians, didn’t expect that after the madness of the Brazilians and Argentinians!
Back in time to hear match commentary tomorrow. COYB.
Any more news on new manager?
No, not really. All gone pretty quiet.
(03-15-2019, 03:54 PM)lesley Wrote: Just a few more hours left in Santiago before a horrible 14+ hour flight back home. Didn’t realise the city was so beautiful. The drivers are incredibly polite to pedestrians, didn’t expect that after the madness of the Brazilians and Argentinians!

Glad you'e had a great holiday.   Safe journey home.

I would expect an announcement after tomorrow's game so that the players focus is on getting those 3 points. 

Jokanovic is the journos lazy favourite due to his links to Dowling but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone we just don't expect at all.
(03-15-2019, 05:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 03:54 PM)lesley Wrote: Just a few more hours left in Santiago before a horrible 14+ hour flight back home. Didn’t realise the city was so beautiful. The drivers are incredibly polite to pedestrians, didn’t expect that after the madness of the Brazilians and Argentinians!

I would expect an announcement after tomorrow's game so that the players focus is on getting those 3 points. 

Jokanovic is the journos lazy favourite due to his links to Dowling but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone we just don't expect at all.

Like AFI you mean?

<shudders>
Safe journey back my friend. All the best mate.
Yep safe journey home all the best, just let everyone on here you got back Safe bud COYB
The drivers in Lima are maniacs
Thanks everyone! Safely Landed and now on M40 from Heathrow. Very tired after 14 hour flight through the night without a minute's sleep. But sure I will wake up at 3:00.
(03-15-2019, 09:35 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 05:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Like AFI you mean?

<shudders>

Ian Hollowayesque
(03-16-2019, 11:39 AM)lesley Wrote: Thanks everyone! Safely Landed and now on M40 from Heathrow. Very tired after 14 hour flight through the night without a minute's sleep. But sure I will wake up at 3:00.

Err...  M40 ...  Are you going the right direction ?