Harper...
Is it just me that thinks Harper is not all he's cracked up to be? Spent most of last night jogging round the pitch and when he did get the ball running into dead ends or being dispossessed!
(03-14-2019, 04:32 PM)baggiebod2 Wrote: Is it just me that thinks Harper is not all he's cracked up to be? Spent most of last night jogging round the pitch and when he did get the ball running into dead ends or being dispossessed!

Certainly a long long way from the finished article.
(03-14-2019, 04:36 PM)Black penny Wrote: Certainly a long long way from the finished article.

Absolutely!
Has some ability. Disappointing in the last couple of games. His work off the ball not great for starters
E interesting to see what happens now regarding his contract. With BD gone I thinks it's less likely he'll sign. The longer it goes on you have t think he'll be off.
(03-14-2019, 05:27 PM)Peachy Wrote: E interesting to see what happens now regarding his contract. With BD gone I thinks it's less likely he'll sign. The longer it goes on you have t think he'll be off.

The shitter he plays, the less people who will be interested.
He started playing deep, seemed to improve when he was given more freedom further up the pitch.
I discussed this with my lad, has some great trickery and skill, has some pace but at times looks a little lazy, but very strong on the ball.

My question is what is his position? I dont think we know yet as he isn't the finished article?
He’s 18 FFS.
Ffs, he's 19 by a whole six days now  Wink .