Tory leadership contest thread
(07-14-2022, 03:10 PM)Fido Wrote: Hope to fugg it’s not that gurning mess Truss. I know politics should be more about than just image but, well, it isn’t.

Even if it is down to more than just image, she hasn't got anything else either!
Lots of black ops going on.

All guns out for Mordaunt from the Truss & Braverman camps.
(07-14-2022, 04:17 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 03:10 PM)Fido Wrote: Hope to fugg it’s not that gurning mess Truss. I know politics should be more about than just image but, well, it isn’t.

Even if it is down to more than just image, she hasn't got anything else either!

Misogynist  Wink
(07-14-2022, 04:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Lots of black ops going on.

All guns out for Mordaunt from the Truss & Braverman camps.

Said earlier Steve Baker seems to have a real issue with Mordaunt..May only be him.

But puts a different complexions race I'd Bravermans votes mainly go to Truss.
(07-14-2022, 04:37 PM)Fido Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 04:17 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:

Misogynist  Wink

Tugendhat doesn't have anything either, but I wasn't replying to a message about him! His "clean break" repetition is as uninspired, boring and transparent as the May-bot's "strong and stable leadership" back in the day.

I'm pleased that Braverman has been ejected from the contest. Even with the caveat that I don't want a Tory govt at all, she's too right-wing to be PM, as is Badenoch and, it would seem, Truss given that her supporters are trying to woo the MPs who've been backing Braverman and Badenoch. Truss is also hopeless in every respect as I've said.

Mordaunt has gone up a notch in my estimation by receiving the backing of Tobias Ellwood, who is one of the more respectable Tories in my view. I don't want Sunak to win as he's tainted by being associated with Johnson and doesn't show any concern about the climate emergency.

On that basis, given my post above about Tugendhat as well, Mordaunt will have to do until such time as the Tories can be voted out!
(07-14-2022, 04:57 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:  Mordaunt will have to do 

#leastworst
(07-14-2022, 05:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 04:57 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:  Mordaunt will have to do 

#leastworst

Hoping it’ll be her up against Sunak who is a shoe in, then the members can save the MP’s from themselves
What would be the general feeling from the membership as to who would be best out of Sunak and Mordaunt?
Cruella is backing Pork Markets

According to Polls Mordor beats all of them if pitted against her. Expect the very dark side of Tory i party to be gunning for her over wokism and other such buffoonery
(07-14-2022, 06:57 PM)baggy1 Wrote: What would be the general feeling from the membership as to who would be best out of Sunak and Mordaunt?

Mordaunt, from the What’s App groups I haven’t been removed from.