Match thread
Genuinely can’t remember the last time I left the ground so happy.

It has everything, the lead, the comeback, pitch invasions, atmosphere, penalty shoot-out, players in the crowd, the liquidator and then watching Albion lift a cup. And of course it had to be them.

It’s happening again..
Fuck VAR
The ever gracious Molineux mix is going on about the celebrations, ignoring just how hard they celebrated their goals.

They’re also saying our kids basically bullied their gifted little cherubs and have totally glossed over the fact the best of that age group didn’t play in the competition as they had a full season in leagues 1 and 2.

It’s hilarious reading.
(05-14-2022, 01:43 PM)TTM2 Wrote: The ever gracious Molineux mix is going on about the celebrations, ignoring just how hard they celebrated their goals.

They’re also saying our kids basically bullied their gifted little cherubs and have totally glossed over the fact the best of that age group didn’t play in the competition as they had a full season in leagues 1 and 2.

It’s hilarious reading.
I can't get over how desperate they are to be "big club". Carefully overlooking the fact they didn't even  sell the tickets they had.  I live among villa fans these days, unlike where I grew up in the BC, but within 5 minutes of being there last night  I remembered why I so despise those morons.i genuinely went berserk at the end last night and still don't have my voice back.
(05-14-2022, 01:43 PM)TTM2 Wrote: The ever gracious Molineux mix is going on about the celebrations, ignoring just how hard they celebrated their goals.

It’s hilarious reading.

Also they had a £5m player on the pitch and another who cost £500k from Man City.
Wonderful reading

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-14-2022, 02:11 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

It’s hilarious reading.

Also they had a £5m player on the pitch and another who cost £500k from Man City.

Not to mention our top scorer, Cleary, was left out of the side (quite rightly btw). Also no TGH. Both of those players would have made a big difference yet we still beat them!  Big Grin
How good was that last night ? (you really had to be there)

An edge about the match form the start with both fans giving it a real competitive feel.
Despite Wolves being so much technically better, the Albion lads battles and defended well allied to some poor finishing/final balls from the visitors.
Great scenes for the goals and the penalties win. Well done to the youngsters.
Enjoyed that much more than the apathy and none engagement of the usual home matches despite less than a quarter of the usual attendance.
Maybe the match day moaners stayed away.

Tom Joad Wrote:
TTM2 Wrote:The ever gracious Molineux mix is going on about the celebrations, ignoring just how hard they celebrated their goals.

It’s hilarious reading.
I can't get over how desperate they are to be "big club". Carefully overlooking the fact they didn't even  sell the tickets they had.  I live among villa fans these days, unlike where I grew up in the BC, but within 5 minutes of being there last night  I remembered why I so despise those morons.i genuinely went berserk at the end last night and still don't have my voice back.

"big club" LOL
They'll NEVER be that !
They celebrated, like us, more than they would for a run of the mill league game as it did mean something.
Like you said, as soon I entered the ground near kick off I felt that adrenalin rush as both fans gave it all.

26 years being the theme of the night !

CA Baggie Wrote:Genuinely can’t remember the last time I left the ground so happy.

It has everything, the lead, the comeback, pitch invasions, atmosphere, penalty shoot-out, players in the crowd, the liquidator and then watching Albion lift a cup.  And of course it had to be them.

It’s happening again..

26 years......

Yep, great night but just a pity a lot more Albion couldn't go and experience that.

lukewba Wrote:For those of you that weren't there, that was truly unbelievable

Feel sorry for Albion fans who missed it.