Beergate
So we agree that there weren’t the appropriate conditions to send teachers into schools. What would you have put in place to allow that scenario?
(05-17-2022, 11:09 AM)baggy1 Wrote: So we agree that there weren’t the appropriate conditions to send teachers into schools. What would you have put in place to allow that scenario?

‘Marsk’ wearing… oh hang a minute he was against that too.
(05-17-2022, 11:54 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 11:09 AM)baggy1 Wrote: So we agree that there weren’t the appropriate conditions to send teachers into schools. What would you have put in place to allow that scenario?

‘Marsk’ wearing… oh hang a minute he was against that too.

I was, as it was generally pointless in a school setting.

If supermarkets could put in situational measures to mitigate risks then I'm pretty sure schools could've put up a few screens and painted some arrows on the floor - whilst accepting that many kids and staff would've caught Covid anyway. 

It does disappoint me that all those who called for the schools to be closed never had the slightest thought about the impact of those closures on children and society.
Nobody called for the schools to be closed on here so dismount that high horse kimosabe. There were plenty of calls to put measures in place, it’s just that the morons you put in power were to preoccupied with dolling out money to their pals to find a solution.

It is ironic that the person that shouts loudest about small state is shouting the loudest about when that same state doesn’t do enough.