Dike ! aah yes; I remember him well ....
(04-25-2022, 03:30 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 03:27 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 03:05 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 03:02 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: the 7 mill. player who according to our "experts" on here "half the Top Clubs in Europe were after"  Tongue

He’s been injured you fucking pleb!
yes cos he's muscle bound you fucking wanker! not as you understand these things.

And what do you understand exactly? You come on here spouting this shite.  Really Duffers ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
I read somewhere (can't remember where, so don't shoot me) that Val wants to sign him for the Turkish club he now manages. We may have seen all we're going to see of Dike in an Albion shirt.
(04-25-2022, 04:00 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I read somewhere (can't remember where, so don't shoot me) that Val wants to sign him for the Turkish club he now manages. We may have seen all we're going to see of Dike in an Albion shirt.

Suggested a loan, I think.
(04-25-2022, 04:00 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I read somewhere (can't remember where, so don't shoot me) that Val wants to sign him for the Turkish club he now manages. We may have seen all we're going to see of Dike in an Albion shirt.

Think that was one of those click bait stories on a few websites. Dismissed by local journalist's like Massi.
I have faith he will come good for us. I’m not aware of him having any injury problems before we signed him. He was obviously rushed straight in after a period of not playing as Val was desperate for results at the time.
Read rage on 'ere
(04-25-2022, 03:02 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: the 7 mill. player who according to our "experts" on here "half the Top Clubs in Europe were after"  Tongue

Tool

Come back when he's banged in 20 goals next season

Our fan base is pathetic at times

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Ferenc.

What's your issue with Dike?

And yes, he was highly prized by many, we have, for fucking once, acted well to secure a talented young player.
Fucking hell.

Daryl Dike is somewhat near the bottom of my blame list for this shit show of a season.

Odd thread.
Ferenc posts, they bite.

Its a marvellous sport.