WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup
(03-20-2024, 09:35 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: The only finance expertise I have is booking up tickets for an away match and flights with jet 2 .

Flying to away matches eh? You posh sod Big Grin
(03-20-2024, 10:08 AM)MrBater Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 09:35 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: The only finance expertise I have is booking up tickets for an away match and flights with jet 2 .

Flying to away matches eh? You posh sod Big Grin

Only pre season
Tony pulis is a wanker 
I have tried to inspire posters with applied Reminomics, but alas my Sinclair Cambridge is a little outdated. Tongue
The posters who can vote - are they suitably qualified to do so?

Should they not have relevant experience and approval from a regulatory body?
(03-20-2024, 11:07 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: The posters who can vote - are they suitably qualified to do so?

My criteria is just going to be whether someone has made a twat of themselves trying to make out they know what they are on about and are subsequently proved wrong. No fail-safe, for sure, as it'll probably only help in deciding one tie but I'm sticking with it.
(03-20-2024, 11:14 AM)Fido Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 11:07 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: The posters who can vote - are they suitably qualified to do so?

My criteria is just going to be whether someone has made a twat of themselves trying to make out they know what they are on about and are subsequently proved wrong. No fail-safe, for sure, as it'll probably only help in deciding one tie but I'm sticking with it.

'Tis better to remain quiet and appear thoughtful than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

I refuse to vote for anyone who isn't Richard Hillman.
He's Mr Hopwood to me.
When do the opening ties kick off?

Late entry from the firm Merson, Tonali and Toney?