Please try and defend that
Well i've been in the give him more time camp ,,,,but after that  sorry  he has to go ,0-2 and he takes Livermore off  and replaces wirh another defensive midfielder FFS .
(01-26-2022, 10:20 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I was going to post it’s indefensible

From minute one to the end, clueless and predictable and in fact the sort of performance that looked like they were not playing for him, which after the togetherness of Saturday is just head scratching

Cuzer

I refer back to my Saturday post.

The togetherness…. Mmmmm wasn’t in the dressing room. Wasn’t near the manager. Was in eye shot of the brummie.  

I have no doubt as a team they’re together. I also have no doubt they HATE the style. They HATE the set up. They HATE what’s happened to the club in the last 5 months. 

Get him gone now!
Feckless, pointless, embarrassing. No style or substance - I keep saying it...
...what is our style of play? Contrast that dross today with the power and effort at Bournemouth...its mind blowing.
(01-26-2022, 10:03 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Surely no one can

Shocking performance but First home defeat of the season.
We have lost the ability to pass the ball....we just hoof it anywhere

When we do try to pass the ball, we cannot pass it to one of our own (Reach in the second half was a prime example of this)

The players are doing what they want (KG with the free kick in the second half, with Robbo shouting towards the bench)

The SJ situation...it almost looks like he threw a punch to get a three match ban on purpose so he wouldn't play until he moved at the end of Jan (seems to be backed up by Six's comment 'not available for Sat but will be after that - yes, for a different team!)

We are a shitshow of a club at the moment, and the powers that be will stick with Six for way too long (think Pardew on a game by game basis, and how painful that was)
Derek McInness?
(01-27-2022, 05:48 AM)Babel Wrote: Derek McInness?

Working at Kilmarnock.
(01-27-2022, 03:33 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: We have lost the ability to pass the ball....we just hoof it anywhere

When we do try to pass the ball, we cannot pass it to one of our own (Reach in the second half was a prime example of this)

The players are doing what they want (KG with the free kick in the second half, with Robbo shouting towards the bench)

The SJ situation...it almost looks like he threw a punch to get a three match ban on purpose so he wouldn't play until he moved at the end of Jan (seems to be backed up by Six's comment 'not available for Sat but will be after that - yes, for a different team!)

We are a shitshow of a club at the moment, and the powers that be will stick with Six for way too long (think Pardew on a game by game basis, and how painful that was)

It's almost like training just consists of running 'ard and fitness, so I suppose we have a fit team. Shame they forget to practice with that spherical object that is key to the game.
(01-27-2022, 03:33 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: We have lost the ability to pass the ball....we just hoof it anywhere

The other side of that is who is making themselves available for a pass? I did pity Reach at times as he had literally noone available, Mowatt seemed to spend most of the game hiding behind one of their midfielders.
(01-27-2022, 08:21 AM)TartanRug Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:33 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: We have lost the ability to pass the ball....we just hoof it anywhere

The other side of that is who is making themselves available for a pass? I did pity Reach at times as he had literally noone available, Mowatt seemed to spend most of the game hiding behind one of their midfielders.

Was going to say the same. However most of our passes are rushed with no care. Last night Grady was everywhere, at times open and yet the wrong pass option was picked and easily cut out.