How much are you enjoying this season?
(02-24-2019, 08:46 PM)Sliced Wrote: A lot.

End of the season aside, IMO if you aren't enjoying this season you might never enjoy another Albion season again. A very sad thought.

Same. 

Only negative so far is listening to the fucking morons we have go to games.
its a rollercoaster for sure but lets be honest our home form is a bloody disgrace .
Ask me in May
Enjoying it more than last season, but not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. It doesn't feel like a promotion season, to me.
Clarnet v2.0
Love it. I go to work on Mondays in a good mood far more often in Championship. Not so much today, obvs, but winning games makes a big difference.
Novelty for some , but been there and done it before , if we dont go up in a couple of years then JPs prediction of us being a midtable chump team will become a fact .
Can we have this thread when the money runs in three seasons time and we are still in this league?

It’s fun because we have to get wins, we are on TV a lot as Sky seen us Promition candidates and we have a much better squad than almost all of the league. To say the abyss of the 1990s can’t return is optimistic but Sheff Wed, Forest, Boro, Ipswich well half the league suggests otherwise.
7.5 out of 10. Nice to win games, score goals and be at the top end of a league for a change!
(02-25-2019, 08:05 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Can we have this thread when the money runs in three seasons time and we are still in this league?

It’s fun because we have to get wins, we are on TV a lot as Sky seen us Promition candidates and we have a much better squad than almost all of the league. To say the abyss of the 1990s can’t return is optimistic but Sheff Wed, Forest, Boro, Ipswich well half the league suggests otherwise.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Just enjoy being one of the better teams in the league, for a change. You miserable spunk trumpet.
Clarnet v2.0
The question is whether you are enjoying this season, that's not dictated by what happens in the future.

I'm not watching us play thinking "hmmm, I've not got enough information to work out whether I'm enjoying this or not"