Peterborough predictions
I really don't know why but I'm looking forward to this one and think we'll win 4-0.

And I've not even had a drink yet.
5-1 Baggies

Something has to click into place, and that will happen on Saturday.
No idea why.

But I really feel we're overdue spanking a team and it's coming this weekend. An early goal from anywhere, maybe even an early penalty, lifts the mood and we run riot. Dike comes on to add the final goal.
We have to absolutely storm out of the blocks and get right at them, a-la Bristol City, if we do, and get an early goal, we will beat them.
If we stagger out and start with aimless long balls, it could be a long day and produce a continuation of recent results
Law of averages would suggest something has to go for us in front of goal for once. An early goal and we'll win comfortably. If not and I can see us shuffling our way to a 1-0, but I feel Val needs something with a little more conviction.

Grant, Bartley and Dike
Still winter, one goal defeat
Baggies 0-1 P’boro

Ferguson to run up the touch line swinging his cock around, giving the Halfords the middle finger as he goes.
1 all , misery .
(01-21-2022, 12:22 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Baggies 0-1 P’boro

Ferguson to run up the touch line swinging his cock around, giving the Halfords the middle finger as he goes.

No way to treat Marriott!