Advice from London Baggies for QPR tomorrow
Borin' Baggie Wrote:So, was the pizza the highlight of your day or as much a disappointment as the Albion?

Still waiting.....?

I'm guessing in that London they put artichokes on, whether you want them or not. Bastards
(01-15-2022, 08:03 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: So, was the pizza the highlight of your day or as much a disappointment as the Albion?

Sorry Borin, I missed this. Thanks for the recommendation and did go to L'Antica da Michelle.

It was a shock to the system the cost of a meal down there for the first time in a few years. The beer choice there was typically limited and expensive. It was £8.95 for a 500ml bottle of Peroni Gran Riserva. I still had 2 bottles though as all part of the day.

The pizza was excellent and still had time for a pint at the sports bar at Marylebone Station.

I enjoyed the day a lot despite the sickening end. Great away support and found Loftus Rd a great footballing experience- proper old school stadium with character, even though it is well past its sell by date. I don't think I've been to a more peculiar penned in stadium. No chance whatsoever they could redevelop it. I'm just surprised they are still there, whilst other clubs in the built up capital have found new homes.