Low/non-alcoholic beer
Trying to lower the alcohol intake.

Can anyone recommend any decent non or low alcoholic beers.

Tried a few obvious ones but not really taken to any.

Thanks
Lucky Saint was one of the best I tried when I was off the beer.
Guiness 0.0 is very good, if you can get any!
(01-14-2022, 01:57 PM)sideboardbilly Wrote: Trying to lower the alcohol intake.

Can anyone recommend any decent non or low alcoholic beers.

Tried a few obvious ones but not really taken to any.

Thanks

I like the Peroni. Not too bad at all. Becks is decent too. Had the San Miguel 0.0 this week and it wasn't a patch on the Peroni.
Had the Peroni 0 the other week. Best one yet.
Peachy is more or less right. The San Miguel one tastes like soap, others mentioned are OK, but I'd probably rather have a proper soft drink than any of them.
Lemonade?
Erdinger do a 0% wheat beer that is quite nice, wheat beer makes me feel like violet beauregard at the best of times though so only a couple before I float off.
I can't see the point in having the calories without the buzz personally but each to their own. Like Bibz says, I'd rather have a lemonade if I'm after a thirst quencher (unless maybe at a BBQ/curry and I had to drive).
(01-14-2022, 02:26 PM)SophLad Wrote: I can't see the point in having the calories without the buzz personally but each to their own.  Like Bibz says, I'd rather have a lemonade if I'm after a thirst quencher (unless maybe at a BBQ/curry and I had to drive).

They have calories but not the alcohol.  I'd rather have a Ghost Ship or Guinness lab/nab (both very good) than lemonade or whatever if at the pub and off the booze.  Or maybe just water.  But it offers an alternative.