Green Agenda / Policies
(01-18-2022, 10:39 PM)Sotv Wrote: If however it’s merely a choice between a new Lexus or new Tesla then it’s pretty insignificant in terms of your well-being long term.

Really? Given their unreliability, Soviet-era paint jobs and panel gaps big enough to get your fist into I'd say owning a Tesla would cause substantial harm to your long term well being.

And you'd be giving your money to Elon Musk.
Wait.

Derek and SOTV agreeing over a post and replies.

2022 is getting creepy.
(01-19-2022, 08:09 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 10:39 PM)Sotv Wrote: If however it’s merely a choice between a new Lexus or new Tesla then it’s pretty insignificant in terms of your well-being long term.

Really? Given their unreliability, Soviet-era paint jobs and panel gaps big enough to get your fist into I'd say owning a Tesla would cause substantial harm to your long term well being.

And you'd be giving your money to Elon Musk.

I just used them as examples of cars people seem to desire. I know deck all about cars.

As long as he uses it to buy more weed to smoke whilst being interviewed, that’s fine by me.
https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-cut...ergy-bills

Oh look, railing against wind, cutting subsidies on efficient homes and gas price volatility and our reliance on gas is the key driver for higher energy prices.

But it's the "Green Agenda" and "Green Policies" that are the problem, according to the man who wants us more reliant on gas.