Michael Fabricant MP
Anybody just seen the interview on Midlands Today?
The presenter was clearly struggling to contain her rage.
Typical of these complete c#nts in the Tory Party.
(01-11-2022, 06:46 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Anybody just seen the interview on Midlands Today?

Fabricant thinks Boris Johnson didn’t break any rules with the Downing Street party held in May 2020, but he also told me his hair isn’t a wig so I don’t know what to believe.
(01-11-2022, 07:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 06:46 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Anybody just seen the interview on Midlands Today?

Fabricant thinks Boris Johnson didn’t break any rules with the Downing Street party held in May 2020, but he also told me his hair isn’t a wig so I don’t know what to believe.

Fabricant's argument boils down to no Prime Minister can ever break any rules as they're the Prime Minister, which doesn't make any sense as being Prime Minister doesn't make you above the law.

Unless he thinks Boris Johnson is the Queen
Just watched it and am gobsmacked that he is able to comment on what is, and what isn’t, a good look.
I worry about Lichfield, I really do.
Fabricant is wrong. Suzanne Webb is worse.
(01-11-2022, 08:02 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 07:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Fabricant's argument boils down to no Prime Minister can ever break any rules as they're the Prime Minister, which doesn't make any sense as being Prime Minister doesn't make you above the law.

Unless he thinks Boris Johnson is the Queen
But they are above the law, if the pandemic has proved one thing it’s there’s a rule for them and a rule for us. We all new what Johnson was like before the election but he was elected anyway.
(01-12-2022, 09:34 AM)Protheroe Wrote: Fabricant is wrong. Suzanne Webb is worse.

I have to agree on this.  She is a remainer who sold out to get a job and will spout any old shit she is told.  She is the worst.....and my representative in parliament
(01-12-2022, 03:21 PM)petty sniper Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 09:34 AM)Protheroe Wrote: Fabricant is wrong. Suzanne Webb is worse.

I have to agree on this.  She is a remainer who sold out to get a job and will spout any old shit she is told.  She is the worst.....and my representative in parliament

There's not a Tory in the Midlands who can understand how she got the gig. I may have had my disagreements with Margot, but in comparison she was an intellectual giant.

Suzanne reminds me of Jim's anti-semitic girlfriend from Friday Night Dinner.
Her victory speach was something else. She completeley failed to mention the outgoing member and it was left to the defeated labour candidate to acknowlege her. The noise locally is that the local tories are not happy. Her only qualifiactions appears to be that she knows Andy Street