QPR saturday.
(01-09-2022, 12:26 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Already got mine and looking forward to Dike playing. However, we really are pinning our hopes for the rest of the season on him as we haven't got much else going for us offensively at the moment with the lack of tactical awareness not helping.

Any news on a few more much needed recruitments ?

It'll probably depend on outgoings - Snods, Hugill, Zohore...

Do think we'll get a couple in though. 

All gone quiet with Yokuslu and Fulham at the mo

Limited number of tickets from 2900 allocation left according to official site
(01-13-2022, 03:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Limited number of tickets from 2900 allocation left according to official site

Have to say our away following has been most impressive this year.

We’ve taken full allocations to most places.
(01-10-2022, 03:52 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 08:54 AM)Fido Wrote: My lad's been pestering me to go as well so after getting a 9am kick-off for his footie sorted we'll be on our way. Will be nice to see Bucks, Dude, Hox and company.

Send my regards. Don't think Dude goes any more at all?

No, I think Pulis finished him off.

(01-09-2022, 11:22 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 11:09 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:27 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Always enjoyed it personally. Easy to get to. Atmospheric old school ground, close to the pitch.

Getting to and from Loftus Road isn’t too bad, but the boozers weren’t overly friendly locally last time I went, but didn’t really look up where the away fans drink near the ground so that’s on me. The tube back to the centre is a slog when you’re bursting for a slash too.

Ground may be old school, but it’s usually ridiculously overpriced, has terrible views and if you’re taller than 5’9 you cut your knees and shins on the seat in front!
Just got my tickets and taking the lad for his first away day ever. At 15 it’s time.
Sounds like it makes the Halfords seem like club class with BA. 
That could be uncomfortable for me, and my lad especially at 6 3.

Did you manage to get 5 tickets in a row? Bastards.

Got 3, and most importantly made his mate a glory hunting Yanited kid into a Baggie now. His parents aren’t from the W Mids, with the dad from the West Country and always felt we had a chance of converting him.

Great stuff.

(01-10-2022, 05:11 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 08:54 AM)Fido Wrote: My lad's been pestering me to go as well so after getting a 9am kick-off for his footie sorted we'll be on our way. Will be nice to see Bucks, Dude, Hox and company.

Who is Dude? Is he a Wednesbury guy?

Not sure, but lives in Great Barr.

(01-13-2022, 08:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

(01-09-2022, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 04:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Getting to and from Loftus Road isn’t too bad, but the boozers weren’t overly friendly locally last time I went, but didn’t really look up where the away fans drink near the ground so that’s on me. The tube back to the centre is a slog when you’re bursting for a slash too.

Ground may be old school, but it’s usually ridiculously overpriced, has terrible views and if you’re taller than 5’9 you cut your knees and shins on the seat in front!
Just got my tickets and taking the lad for his first away day ever. At 15 it’s time.

Got 3, and most importantly made his mate a glory hunting Yanited kid into a Baggie now. His parents aren’t from the W Mids, with the dad from the West Country and always felt we had a chance of converting him.

Great stuff.

Dude recently retired and moved to Shrewsbury. He stopped going like many I know after having the life sucked out him by Pulis. His lad still goes though
Have accepted an invite into the prawn sandwich area. Not really my thing I don’t think - as I’ve never been in corporate hostility before - but it seemed like an offer too good to turn down. Once the game starts, I know I’ll be envious of my son and mates in the away section. So I’ll probably order another drink and drown out the game
(01-13-2022, 09:23 PM)Bristolbion Wrote: Have accepted an invite into the prawn sandwich area. Not really my thing I don’t think - as I’ve never been in corporate hostility before - but it seemed like an offer too good to turn down. Once the game starts, I know I’ll be envious of my son and mates in the away section. So I’ll probably order another drink and drown out the game

In one of the boxes? Did that 3 seasons ago to watch QPR v Blackburn. Rovers supporting mates 50th. Boxes very good. Endless beers. Strange looks from QPR fans. Cheering Rovers goals as they went 2-0  up. Then going ballistic at the end as QPR pulled one back. We had all chipped in for a 2-1 Blackburn win and the winnings kept us in beer for the night in London
(01-13-2022, 09:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 09:23 PM)Bristolbion Wrote: Have accepted an invite into the prawn sandwich area. Not really my thing I don’t think - as I’ve never been in corporate hostility before - but it seemed like an offer too good to turn down. Once the game starts, I know I’ll be envious of my son and mates in the away section. So I’ll probably order another drink and drown out the game

In one of the boxes? Did that 3 seasons ago to watch QPR v Blackburn. Rovers supporting mates 50th. Boxes very good. Endless beers. Strange looks from QPR fans. Cheering Rovers goals as they went 2-0  up. Then going ballistic at the end as QPR pulled one back. We had all chipped in for a 2-1 Blackburn win and the winnings kept us in beer for the night in London

I don’t think it’s the boxes. I think it’s in with the Chairman and Sir Les and the hangers on. It’s in the ‘C Club’ apparently - probably best not to ask what the C stands for. 
Sounds like a laugh. Let’s hope we’re all laughing at full time
(01-13-2022, 08:27 PM)TR 675 Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 08:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

(01-09-2022, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Just got my tickets and taking the lad for his first away day ever. At 15 it’s time.

Great stuff.

Dude recently retired and moved to Shrewsbury. He stopped going like many I know after having the life sucked out him by Pulis. His lad still goes though

Oh right, well done Dude, I thought it was just his lad that had moved there.

(01-13-2022, 04:16 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 03:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Limited number of tickets from 2900 allocation left according to official site

Have to say our away following has been most impressive this year.

We’ve taken full allocations to most places.

I thought it has been shocking, we haven't taken any to anywhere this year.