Edwards & Harper
(12-15-2021, 08:05 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Neither in the  Ipswich 19 for the game v Barrow, on ITV4

Apparently, the caretaker manager, McGreal, has fielded a side of fringe players / reserves, against a team in the division below them. Gets what they deserve. Ipswich, who I do have a soft spot for, along with Colchester, as I used to sometimes watch both when I was in the R.A.F in East Anglia, , are  now rubbish. Ipswich fans this morning calling for Fat Sam . God help them.
(12-16-2021, 11:35 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 08:05 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Neither in the  Ipswich 19 for the game v Barrow, on ITV4

Apparently, the caretaker manager, McGreal, has fielded a side of fringe players / reserves, against a team in the division below them. Gets what they deserve. Ipswich, who I do have a soft spot for, along with Colchester, as I used to sometimes watch both when I was in the R.A.F in East Anglia, , are  now rubbish. Ipswich fans this morning calling for Fat Sam . God help them.

They would have to pay him shit loads. He is waiting for a Prem Ambulance job, I reckon.

Jesus haven’t their fans suffered enough.

I can see why though, I think Fat Sam's only been relegated once.    Dodgy
(12-16-2021, 12:02 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

A quick Google reveals that its 7mins walk from Portman Rd to the nearest McDonalds. BSF will NOT be interested.
I'd imagine that Sam has got Deliverro Platinum
(12-16-2021, 12:12 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

A quick Google reveals that its 7mins walk from Portman Rd to the nearest McDonalds. BSF will NOT be interested.

Can he get a pint of wine closer? Might be the saving Grace

At least it`s flat around there. They may not have to crane their necks as much to see where the ball is.